Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
69,613 Posts
:D...even though its trolling (from you) yes they do have black players, currently and in the past, though most of the foreigners are from South America. These are the African guys though I consider some of these South Americans black as well

Africans:
Patrice Kwedi (Sibenik; Cameroon)
Mathias Chago (Dinamo Zagreb; Cameroon)
Yankep (Inter Zapresic; Cameroon)
Nicolas Nynkeu (Slaven Belupo; Cameroon)

In the second division Istra had 3 last season, now they have one
Mohamed Traore (Istra 1961; Mali)
Emmanuel (Segesta; Cameroon)

In the past few years there was also Frank Guela (Dinamo; Ivory Coast) who is now in Greece and there was Daniel Wansy in Inter Zapresic who played in the 2. Bundesliga and might be back in Africa now

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D...even though its trolling (from you) yes they do have black players, currently and in the past, though most of the foreigners are from South America. These are the African guys though I consider some of these South Americans black as well

Africans:
Patrice Kwedi (Sibenik; Cameroon)
Mathias Chago (Dinamo Zagreb; Cameroon)
Yankep (Inter Zapresic; Cameroon)
Nicolas Nynkeu (Slaven Belupo; Cameroon)

In the second division Istra had 3 last season, now they have one
Mohamed Traore (Istra 1961; Mali)
Emmanuel (Segesta; Cameroon)

In the past few years there was also Frank Guela (Dinamo; Ivory Coast) who is now in Greece and there was Daniel Wansy in Inter Zapresic who played in the 2. Bundesliga and might be back in Africa now
Thanks for the info.

I was just wondering because you see most of the african stars in countries like Belgium but I hardly hear of any from Croatian.

·
Registered
69,613 Posts
well why would they want to come to Croatia exactly? Its one of the worst leagues in Europe outside of the obvious (Andorra, San Marino, Malta etc...) :D

Also Belgian clubs like Beveren have only one non-African on the team (at least back when Dinamo played them in the UEFA Cup), that shouldn't be allowed, there should be foreigner limits...

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
can the mods get this idiot banned from our forum...worst attempt at trolling i have ever seen. you came here for a reaction you buffoon

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ćevapčići kid;6954709 said:
can the mods get this idiot banned from our forum...worst attempt at trolling i have ever seen. you came here for a reaction you buffoon
why are you guys so defensive:eek: Have I insulted anyone here

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
no, I am not a racist. I am interested in African players more especially since the wc is coming. Just want to know if there is an African germ in Croatia
African Germ bwhahaha. :howler:

Anyway just some backgrouond on this guy from what I have seen in the World football forum.

He is a shit stirrer and a troll who copy-pastes any Croatia related racist articles written by anyone at all in the ugly football thread. He has on more than 5 occasions called our country a "poor racist country" and on more than a few occasions shown racism towards whites in that forum. He has been banned from the world football forum for sometinhg similar.

So I suggest that we close the thread and not give him a chance to troll here.:thumbsup:

so you think all Africans are blacks?
A very good question, and naming the thread "Information about blacks in Croatian leagues " and then asking "Any Africans? " sugests that all africans are black.

Very racist indeed.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
African Germ bwhahaha. :howler:
It's just a typo but I must admit it sound kind of funny in this context

Anyway just some backgrouond on this guy from what I have seen in the World football forum.
:eek:

He is a shit stirrer and a troll who copy-pastes any Croatia related racist articles written by anyone at all in the ugly football thread. He has on more than 5 occasions called our country a "poor racist country" and on more than a few occasions shown racism towards whites in that forum. He has been banned from the world football forum for sometinhg similar.
This is a lie and you know it. I actually respect Croatians more especially for their respect towards people of other culture and color. I think the rest of the world should learn from you. And I especially hate the British press for making up those silly stories about monkey chants and bananas because in your culture they are just jokes. I mean if you can make monkey chants towards whites why can't you make them towards blacks. If we are supposed to be treated as equals we should be able to do the same things to any person of any culture. Best country ever this Croatia and beautiful ladies:thumbsup:

So I suggest that we close the thread and not give him a chance to troll here.:thumbsup:
Atleast my good friend HajdukSplit was kind enough to give me some info. The rest of you are just beating around the bushes and looking at technicalities. Are we in a court of law here.

A very good question, and naming the thread "Information about blacks in Croatian leagues " and then asking "Any Africans? " sugests that all africans are black.

Very racist indeed
Like I said are we in a court of law here. Why are people trying to look for simple things that I overlooked. So I mispelled gem, is it a crime. Is it a crime that I am only interested in "Africans of black origin". Should I claim to be interested on some egyptian guy called Al Hasan so that I can please people here.

And says guys who think France is playing with Africans because they happen to have a lot of blacks in their team. :rollani:

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
see what I mean, he has an agenda. Some Cro bloke probably banged his girlfriend and now he is all bitter about it ;)

Someone please close the thread and tell him to piss off, after all he has all the information he was after :D

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
then wtf are you doing in english forum?
But I can read and write english more than 50% of the people here. E.g. you don't say "then wtf are you doing in english forum?". You should say "then wtf are you doing in an english forum?" But this is just a football forum so I wouldn't point that out because I know exactly what you mean.:rollani:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.