Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one out there heard the official song for the team, "Portugal A Cantar". Does anyone know where we could download even a clip of it online. Any info would be great.

In the past I have enjoyed these songs, like in 91 when our golden boys crowded into a studio and belted out their tune.

FORCA PORTUGAL !!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
All I know is that south american one kicks major ass! Ican't understnad sh*t and the music is utter crap, but god damn if they ain't some smokin threesome skirt wiggling around in see-through tiny li'l shorts with perfect sets.:cool:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Pila said:
All I know is that south american one kicks major ass! Ican't understnad sh*t and the music is utter crap, but god damn if they ain't some smokin threesome skirt wiggling around in see-through tiny li'l shorts with perfect sets.:cool:
anyone gotta link ???

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I saw it the other day after watching spanish channel, Univision, special on the OWrld cup. They played the video at the end.

Dude! I'm teelin ya! Fecking skirt were smokin... one of the skirt in particular was wearing one of them there referee outfits... well, barely wearing it - more like glue on... barely a band-aid. Damn!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts