Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

can anybody tell me why these two players have not played in the last month?

Any idea when they are expected to be back?

I would highly appreciate as much info as you can provide me.

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
You mean in the eredivisie? Cause Kalou did play in the Uefa cup as a sub. Anyway - the coach has given the advantage to other players, Kalou will be back if the present formation screws up :)

On Reuser: he's got some problems with his achilles heel. (?) Dont know when he'll be back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Monte,

thanks for the quick reply!

So Kalou is not injured? How come the coach prefers other players if he was scoring goals (11) then?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
No prob ;)

He is in a minor dip. Thats why other players have been given the chance. But, in the last game vs Utrecht, his replacement (lazovic) didnt do well at all so Salomon might be starting for Feyenoord soon.

·
Registered
59,137 Posts
Before he got injured, Kalou's form did dip a little. He wasn't that good as at the start of the season. Also while Kalou was injured, his replacement Lazovic played a couple of good games and to add to that, when Kalou came on for us against Sporting last week as a sub, he looked well off the pace. I do expect though that Solomon will be back soon in the first team, given a week or two as Lazovics form hasn't been so good in the last 2 games either.

edit: seen you beat me to it monte :D

·
Registered
59,137 Posts
he's a striker with all the moves and dribbles, a bit like Nwanku Kanu, only Salomons more direct then Kanu. He's still very young though and so can have his off days here and there. However he really has it all to make it to the absolute top imo.

Just give him 2 more seasons at Feyenoord to ripen himself to then move on to a real top team in a top league and barring he goes mad or injures himself badly, I'm sure everyone in the world will know him.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
If it ain't now already it will surely happen soon: Bonaventura will be the brother of... and not Solomon.

·
Registered
59,137 Posts
chivu said:
Damn, I see. I took it over from the wrong Wally-post.
need the dog too aye :pp

and it was a one-off from me btw for me, he'll remain Solomon :proud: :thmbup: :ass:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts