Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me about Molinero, Braulio, Ivan Cuellar, Gabi, Juan Valera, Pablo Sicilia and Toche? i.e. position, potential, attributes, etc...
Cheers

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
yeah sure ill give you some info one by one:

Braulio is a very promising striker, in my opinion the best youngster we have, he is very talented, he has two good feet and also very strong in the air which are attributes for him to make the top, he will play very much in the future with Atletico.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Gabi is an attacking player who has very good vision and passing ability, he is having a good season with us but has recently been restricted playing minutes because of Ibagaza, and the team playing very well, he has attracted interest from big clubs such Arsenal and Bayern Munich in the last year.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Young07 said:
Gabi is an attacking player who has very good vision and passing ability, he is having a good season with us but has recently been restricted playing minutes because of Ibagaza, and the team playing very well, he has attracted interest from big clubs such Arsenal and Bayern Munich in the last year.
Gabi is more an defenssive or central midfielder and was never attracted by Bayern Munich!

But the rest is good :)

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
|-Husky-| said:
Gabi is more an defenssive or central midfielder and was never attracted by Bayern Munich!

But the rest is good :)
Yeah i realised the mistake after i had wrote it :doh: i had another player on my mind. i heard the Bayern story from a fellow atleti fan who i sometimes speak to but he can be unreliable!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Vaughany said:
Can anybody tell me about Molinero, Braulio, Ivan Cuellar, Gabi, Juan Valera, Pablo Sicilia and Toche? i.e. position, potential, attributes, etc...
Cheers
Molinero: A great wingback ... Able to play on the left and the right. Very solid and stong on the ground. Very promising play with a big future in my opinion!

Braulio: Is not playing for us right now!

Ivan Cuellar: 2nd goalkeeper in Madrid and also a good one, but unexperienced! He will play in the future in La Liga for sure!

Gabi: Played a great season in getafe and had also good matches for us this season. But with the diamond in the middle he lost his place to Luccin. But he is a good player and has also a few games played in La Liga.

Valera: U-22 International and a good back up for the right wing. Offensive and defensive ... his time will come !!!

Pablo Sicilia: Centralback who playes regulary for the B-Team ... he is just the back up for our backup Calvo. He is a good player but needs more games in La Liga!

Toche: Is not playing for us right now!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys, appreciate it! Ive been very impressed with Molinero and i luv watchin Atletico in general! I hope u sign Mascherano for next season.
BTW, do you think that Antonio Lopez will leave now that Pernia is likely to join? (to Barca maybe) and are there any other youngster worth knowing about either playing in 1st team or B team?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
im not sure if Antonio will leave, i think he may stay and battle for a place in the line up, it will be an interesting situation.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Why should López leave us?!

Just because we bought a back up player and just because AS thought of having a new headline?!

No, he said in an iinterview, that he will stay ...

I trust him!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
antonio is not leaving, he is much better then pernia......also valera is great, velasco is good but i think we should make chance for valera to play there from the beginner because he is great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts