Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends

Im just lokinf for nfo about Vulnet Emini from Shkendija, how y rate him? which position he play? i know that he have 2 international games abd play in germany 2 years ago.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
hapoel said:
Hello friends

Im just lokinf for nfo about Vulnet Emini from Shkendija, how y rate him? which position he play? i know that he have 2 international games abd play in germany 2 years ago.

Thanks
He is midfielder and I can say that he is one of the best midfielders in the Macedonian league. He's captain and leader of Shkendija
Is he connected with some transfer in your team?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JumboMkd said:
He is midfielder and I can say that he is one of the best midfielders in the Macedonian league. He's captain and leader of Shkendija
Is he connected with some transfer in your team?
some coach ask me about him, can u tell me about his ability? his he fast? strong? technices? what about his record.

If it will be seriuos i promise to update here in the Macedonian forum.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Benny can tell you everything about him

My short review: very good and experienced midfielder, leader of the team and good from free kicks. He spent some time in Aalen. Now after he's back in Macedonia he become one of the best midfielders in our league and he got call from Srecko Katanec for the NT for the friendly matches against Ecuador and Turkey

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
1991 - 1997 Teteks Tetovo
1997 – 2000 Shkendija ’79 Tetovo
2000 – 2002 Aalen – Aalen, Germany)
2002 – Shkëndija ’79
Here is his record, with bold name are the clubs.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Ohh, "great news". We're loosing another excellent player in Macedonia Championship.

hapoel, can you give me info about this players, Zarko Serafimovski and Bobi Milevski. Both players from FK Makedonija made transfer in some Israeli clubs. They made transfers in 2000 and 2001. Can you tell me in which clubs they went, and from which cities are coming that clubs. I think that Milevski went in Ashdod, but can tell me from which city is that club.
Also info about ilco Gjorgjioski. He was playing in Bnei Yehuda and Beitar, but can you tell me from which cities are coming this clubs. Here is a picture of him in kit of Bnei Yehuda. (it is wroten correct the name of the club).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Serafimovski played in hapoel beer sheva (from the city beer sheva), 4 or 5 years ago, now his is verded skopya,millevski play in ashdod, the team that sign imeni. he played 3 years in ashdod, dont know where he is right now.
Gjorgjioski played in bney yehuda from tel aviv.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Some short additional info on his time in Germany at VfR Aalen (3th level, Regionalliga Süd).

Didn't play for them in 00-01
01-02 VfR Aalen 3-0
02-03 VfR Aalen 2-0

1 - 20 of 21 Posts