Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Arsenal does not wish to keep him anymore and he is leaving to my club, Fluminense. :)
Can any of you guys tell me how he plays, his strengths, weaknesses, etc?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he can be great in the future,he is very small though,but he has a good technique,he is very mobile and has a great cross.

he can also play midfield,i feel he has lost his way since a heavy cruciate injury last season and the arrival of Gael Clichy ;)

i hope he does well,i will remember his F.A. Cup performance in 2002 ,he played very well and the Highbury crowd loved him. :cool:

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jern. :star:

I also hope he does well, we have been missing a decent (notice decent, not even good, just so you can see how bad our leftbacks are :tongue: ) leftback in a while.
Hopefully we can also help him get his career back on track after his unfortunate injury.

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, another thing. If Juan is ever sold, Arsenal will have a certain percentage of the money. I don't have the exact number, but I heard it is around 40-50%

·
63,337 Posts
the funny thing is with Juan,he is sooooo small :D

we were playing in strips that most gooners hated at the time,they were like pyjama's ,and when Juan ran on the pitch he looked like he should be brushing his teeth,he was that small :D

but Adams talked him through it,he also played in midfield in Tony Adams testimonial ,he done well ;)

·
63,337 Posts
end3r7 said:
Well, another thing. If Juan is ever sold, Arsenal will have a certain percentage of the money. I don't have the exact number, but I heard it is around 40-50%
that sounds alright........

maybe we'll buy him back half price when he becomes the new Bobby Carlos :D

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He said he liked playing for Arsenal and hoped to go back someday.

About being small, Romario is 1,68. Is he smaller than that? :)

·
63,337 Posts
Romario is a giant compared

he is incredibly small,i've never seen a smaller player :eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Juan is only 5ft 3inches as far as i know.

He looked like a very good prospect before his injury. Moving back to Brazil is probably for the best for all parties.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
5'3?!! all credit to him for actually making it to arsenal..

i thought the smallest possible player would be Guly (?) from france, 5'4..

aah well, i can safely say, in all manner of gloating (i cant usually do this ;) ), that im taller than both of them!!!:tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts