Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm looking to get some shoes for indoor, since we're playing indoor for the spring for the school team in preperation for the fall season. Anyone know of any good shoes I could get? The most I want to spend is 60 USD on a pair. Thanks in advance for any tips or advice! :)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
Well, I'm looking to get some shoes for indoor, since we're playing indoor for the spring for the school team in preperation for the fall season. Anyone know of any good shoes I could get? The most I want to spend is 60 USD on a pair. Thanks in advance for any tips or advice! :)
for 60 US i'd suggest a good pair of adidas or umbro..i found my nike's fell apart pretty quickly..my umbros now are very good..

·
Registered
418 Posts
I use a pair of Nike Air Zoom that cost me about US $35, and they've served me well for 3 years, still going strong :D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got my shoes today. Unfortunately, I couldn't find either shoe I was looking for, and I am not in the position to order in from the UK as shipping would be too long, and my first game is this Saturday. So I got the Adidas Sambas. Haven't played with them yet, but from the feel they'll certainly suit me well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts