Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you interested in talking this sh-it?? :D :D

At first, I think I'll be interested!!
But when I read that my fave team, PSMS, have been drowned two times by Semen Padang and Persita, I began to lose my interest since then... :D

What do you think about Indonesian league??
Do you think the team should follow the way Persija and PSPS have done? :yuck: :D :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
At least, I'm still interested....:D

Anyway PSPS have recruited the most expensive player in Indo, Bima Sakti and followed by his friends at their former club, PSM...Kurniawan, Hendro Kartiko (if I'm not wrong...:D )...

Persija...I have no idea about the team....who players have they recruited anyway???

And when they both facing each other in the opening of IL at Gelora Bung Karno, Persija won the match....:tongue: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, what team do you think will win this league?
I believe team like PSMS still have chance.
Do you know why?
Because they have :star: Saphou Lassy :star: on the team!! :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
It is hard to predict at tis times....

PSM and Persija are still being favorite to win the title. Persebaya and Persib are the second. I don't think PSMS will be winner b/c they just couldn't count on on one person to bring a glory for club. A unity needed. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
From yesterday's papaer.. a plery got his arm broken cause a spectator ran into the pitch and hit him with a log (kayu balok.. hehehe)..

The guy then ran back into the crowd.. and was never found..

What a 'variation'.. :rolleyes: :sigh:

Details bout which club player will follow l8r.. (if I can find the paper.. :D)

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Ah, Indonesian League !

It's always weird to discuss about this one. Everyday I went to school, all of people I meet from my friends, teachers, street retailer to bus driver always talk about foreign football league (Italian Serie A, EPL, etc.) Honestly, it's rare for me to see someone else were talking about Indonesian League. Indonesian Football fans are tends to more remember which club win the Italian Lega Calcio or UEFA Champions League than remember which clubs has been the league champions of Indonesia.

This league sometimes confused me, it changed its name many times from Dunhill League, Kansas League, Bank Mandiri League, etc. Honestly, I myself rarely pay attention to Indonesian League although I am Indonesian because countless unprofessional behaviour between both players and attendances in the league (violence against refree, vandalism, bonek, corruption, etc.) The refrees are crap as well. I hate Indonesian F.A. very much, they only shame to our nation sport development.

I don't have particular club to be favored, but I kinda like Persita because anyone know that Tangerang is incredibly small town but have one club playing in premiere division. Not many players in this league I know, but I think Luciano Leandro (former Persija player) is one of the best I can see there.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
indonesian league? :D :D :D :cool:
my favourite club is persebaya coz i'ma bonek :D :rolleyes: actually i always watched their game if it held in senayan. the big four round. but they lost by persija :( anyway bonek always won and always will :D :rolleyes:

now, i'm sad about persebaya condition. they dont have enough money to survive. dont get it at all:( i dont know why. maybe there're some of their boards are corupt :D

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
tonjaw said:
indonesian league? :D :D :D :cool:
my favourite club is persebaya coz i'ma bonek :D :rolleyes: actually i always watched their game if it held in senayan. the big four round. but they lost by persija :( anyway bonek always won and always will :D :rolleyes:

now, i'm sad about persebaya condition. they dont have enough money to survive. dont get it at all:( i dont know why. maybe there're some of their boards are corupt :D

BONEK loe
heuheuhue

btw kok pake bahasa inggris sih kalo bicaraiin liga indonesia???
kan yg tau liga indo cuman org indo doank:rolleyes: :depress: :D :D

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
siape tau si Antzh itu orang pakistan :D
heh ronaldo&vieri kok cuman kita yg sering ke forum indonesia padahal di INTER itu kan banyak orang sini nya macam L7 and Zanetti#4 :)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's true, tonjaw...
Antzh is a Pakistan gue, even tho his face looklike a germany! ;) :D

R&V, please use english on this thread, becoz other members from another country want to know how great Indonesian league is... :eek: :D :D

Tonjaw, about persebaya, is there any relationship between their current condition with the absence of their chairman who is currently being sick in Aussie?
Too bad, isn;t it? :D :D

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
tonjaw said:
siape tau si Antzh itu orang pakistan :D
heh ronaldo&vieri kok cuman kita yg sering ke forum indonesia padahal di INTER itu kan banyak orang sini nya macam L7 and Zanetti#4 :)

Iya nih gua juga nggak tau ..........

Bodat ok deh mulai skarang gua pake bahasa Inggris kalo bicaraiin liga Indonesia :)

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Bodat said:
Tonjaw, about persebaya, is there any relationship between their current condition with the absence of their chairman who is currently being sick in Aussie?
Too bad, isn;t it? :D :D
i dont really know about Persebaya chairman. you meant Cak Narto? he has a problem with his position now. it looks like he'd sacked by the East Java House of Representative. AFAIK, he is no longer Persebaya chairman coz his brother replaced him few years ago. :)

i'm afraid, the financial problem of Persebaya came out coz their money had been allocated to Cak Narto's holiday in Aussie :D :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
hello..

I have one question here..

where do Indonesian clubs get their money from?? do they have a club chairman that pumps in all the money? or they get their own sponsors? do the clubs get subsidy from the Indonesian FA?

thanks. :)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Indonesian clubs are vary in their management style.
Some are sponsored or owned by the local goverments, and some are owned by richmen.
I hope you can get your own understanding from that! :)

do the clubs get subsidy from the Indonesian FA?
I bet you know Indonesian soccer very well!
Are you Indonesian? :D :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
This league sometimes confused me, it changed its name many times from Dunhill League, Kansas League, Bank Mandiri League, etc.
You know, the names came from the sponsors. If, say, i am going to sponsor Indonesian league one day, i can name it whatever i like, maybe like... Liga Kumpulan Orang Wacko... :D:D:D

Coz, now the sponsor is (unfortunately) not me (Bank Mandiri), so it's called Liga Bank Mandiri... stupid system i might add.

ps: Nih, gue dateng kan tonjaw, abis liga indo bikin bete aja... ibarat American Express, never leave home without it (clurit, parang, cutter, petasan, etc.) :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
L[7], naming the league with sponsor's name isn't that weird at all!
I think you know about English Premier leage, it's named with their main sponsor, Barclay whatever...
So does the Netherland league, it's named with a telecom company name, if I'm not wrong it's KPN!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Speaking of sponsor, from beginning Indonesian League untill now, there's nothing good in my view as a spectator!!!

I prefer Opel for that........not Liga Mandiri.....:rolleyes: :eek: :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
The Singapore League also has the main sponsor's name added to it.. this is to give the sponsor more media coverage, to give them more value for the money they put in..

But the league will always be called the S-League, as it's identity..

:)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So does Indonesian league, Bryan!
We called it with Ligina (=Liga Indonesia)!

Ryu, why Opel?
Why not Fininvest? ;) :D

1 - 20 of 164 Posts