Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 11944 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, as you know I'm an Indonesia, and I like to know you better, so could you please tell me who you are, where you from, and maybe a little bit of brief explanation :):):)

Starting with mine, my name is Doni (not Gendut Doni :p), I was born in Malang, I'm 19 years old, and now I'm studying in Seattle, WA.
I like Lazio very much, I has been fan for the last 3 years, especially when they bought back Boksic.

Nice to hava all of you guys here .........

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I'm a 28 y/o Indonesian. Lives in Jakarta.. Ape lue??? :D
I was born in Medan... Horas Bah!!! :D

The name's Antony...
I'm as black as my hair and as white as my soul.. :) JUVE!!

Ada yg buka warnet di Indo gak? Gue jualan billing system nih.. hehehe iklan dikit boleh dong.. :)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Bodat u don't know what it means?
ok, i'll define billing systems for u,
billing system means the system used by zizou and the other juventus players in order to sack Ancelotti:eek::D:D:D,and it was created in early October 2000 by Antzh himself:D:D
ha..ha..ha..ha..LOL

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
:D:D:D

Endranesta, you're so funny!!! (as always, of course :p)
Some billing system, isn't it, Antzh? :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
The worst news is Ancelloti will be fired by Juventus and going to Milan side! The best part is he will bring Zidane with him!! :eek:
Thanks to the billing system... :D

J

·
0 Posts
You know Endranesta, first same as bodat,I dont know too about billing system :confused:until you tell us.
thanx for the imformation.:cool: :D

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
wow...can't imagine juve without zizou,i also can't wait to see that happen:D:D:D BTW, i really think that rubentus should've given fabien o'neil to Napoli, Napoli do not have a good playmaker i think, and O'neil is only wasting his time in turin.
Bodat, becareful with Ancelotti, i heard that he's not gonna bring zizou, it's gonna be dipo inzaghi instead,,now what?:eek::D:D and one thing, you'll get inzaghi by swapping him with Shevchenko, isn't that great news??::D:D:D wow..imagine this trio..pipo___bierhoff__jose mary :cool::D:D Now thanks to the billing system:p:p:p

OK,in order not to get rid of the real topic, then let me introduce myself,menul and bodat have known about me though...
I'm Hendra, born in Sibolga,but i've been living in Medan for seven years now.I am male,25 years old.I like music very much, about football....i love LAZIO off course.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Billing system is not kind of rumour!
Ancelloti and Zidane coming to Milan isn't rumours, who wanna bet with me??! :fero:

Endra, How is the latest situation in Medan??

Well, this is my turn!
My name is Ir M Febryanto MM (too many M, huh??!)! I know there is another member in my forum with that name and she (pay attention to this!!:D ) lives in Bandung. I'll try to invite her to this forum!
I lives in heaven, if you dont believe, ask Antzh about that!! He'll confirm you about that... :D
I am not as old as Antzh! I am 29 years old!! :eek: :D
By next year ofcourse... :D

I like Music either, CAKE and R.E.M are my favourites!
AC Milan is my second religion!! :D

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
bodat said:

Endra, How is the latest situation in Medan??

Not so good:(,there r a lot of provocators lately:mad::(:stress:,
the only good news is only from Barcelona, there will be a friendly match between PSMS VS Barcelona :eek::D:D, this is done for the benefits of both teams. Barcelona needs to get their self confident back,so by playing against PSMS,surely Rivaldo cs can score a lots:D:D:D, on the other hand,PSMS will get a good lesson from Barcelona.

PS:So Bodat if u wanna watch but feel difficult to get the tickets,u know where to find me!!!:D:D:D

[Edited by endranesta on 21-11-2000 at 17:48]

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
he's in heaven.. I'm in hell :(

Bodat,
But seriously, it's not fair for you to hide your location. Don't worry Endranesta is still busy bombing strategic places in Medan :D. Nothing bad will happen to your place.

Endranesta,
Where's your profile?

Where are the others?
I thought I'd find a collection of profiles here, but you guys talked about my software instead.. :D

Billing System,
duh, you guys are all hopeless.. :D
A software used in Warnet (internet cafe) to calculate how long a user use the computer, and print the bill. That's why it's called billing system.
So the owner only needs to hire a person.. and check the income with the data from the software. The clerk won't be able to cheat. Unless the clerk is me.. :D
If you have any friend open a warnet, contact me .. ok? I'll give a free demo :)
Bereslah.. uang rokok sih ada.. umm.. uang makan beberapa hari deh.. uang rokok terlalu kecil :D

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I have a lot of t-shirts to give away. Absolutely free. Do you want them ?
Only one condition, you have to wear the t-shirt (and pants too, ofcourse, don't be silly :D) and take a walk inside UI's campus. And then in front of Gedung DPR-MPR, around Cendana :)

The t-shirts are very cute, with Tommy Soeharto's close up picture, and lines like: 'Tommy's innocent', 'Hidup Tommy', 'Tommy, the real Indonesian hero'.

:D

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Of course I want them, and those bodyguard will help me and protect me :):):):)
But do you have another T-shirt for "Hidup Soeharto", "Soeharto is not the traitor", or maybe "Hidup Tutut, the most beautiful woman in Indonesia", ...... I'd like to have them too :p:p:p

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
You oknum Orba you :mad:

:D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Oh Antzh, I forgot one thing!
I used to be in Jakarta, but now, like I said, I'm in heaven where here is so many pretty young free to do whatever girls... :D

Oh... forza heaven!! :D

1 - 20 of 11944 Posts