Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Rumminege in an interview yesterday after the game. He was asked why Hoeness wasnt on the bench during the game and he said he was in Argentina!
They asked him why is he there,they said he wanted to talk to Maradona about stomach problems.:D
Then the reporter insisted on gettin an answer,he said we r tryin to get a player from independiente,he didnt say the name.
Is he a replacement for Ballack the reporter said? Not really said rumminege,he can also play as a striker!

IF anybody knows who he is please inform us,im searchin as well!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
...Aguero who else...he is being scout since 13 from all over the world; lately by every major club in the world.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yes, definetly Aguero, 17 years old striker,
who plays for Argentine U20.

Would be a surprise, if Bayern can get him,
because Chelsea, Inter and the other ones also want him.

In any case it won´t be a cheap transfer rumors
speak of at least 10-15 million €.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm ,why did I think he played somewhere esle?:D...well i hope we get him...hoeness said before we can pay 20 for a player...so him and van bommel together for 20 is good!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Sergio Aguero is very good from what i hear. But he is only 17. About time though that Bayern really buy a star who will hopefully be in the Kaka and Ronaldinho mould and just transfer this team into another level, adding that extra surge of unpredictability.

And if Aguero does come, id see his more as a Scholli replacement, rather than a Ballack one.

In that case Ali Karimi and Dos Santos and Aguero together to make up for Deisler, Ballack and Scholl.

Not bad.

·
Registered
97 Posts
good to see bayern reacting after the san siro match.Finally bayern are once again trying to go much further in the champions league.Maybe the milan match could be a blessing in disguise.These are the players that i want bayern to sign it is fantasy as well as close to reality
1)van bommel
2)sergio aguero
3)luca toni or poldi(toni perferably)
4)a good central defender or maybe simao if ze roberto leaves

·
Super
4,283 Posts
kelvin said:
good to see bayern reacting after the san siro match.Finally bayern are once again trying to go much further in the champions league.Maybe the milan match could be a blessing in disguise.These are the players that i want bayern to sign it is fantasy as well as close to reality
1)van bommel
2)sergio aguero
3)luca toni or poldi(toni perferably)
4)a good central defender or maybe simao if ze roberto leaves
They have to learn their lesson in a hard way in order to react, don't they? That tells you the management has no vision. It's like banging their heads against the wall and think the wall will break instead of their heads.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
German champions Bayern Munich are looking to swell their South American contingent with the capture of Argentine teenager Sergio Aguero from Independiente.

Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness spent the weekend running the rule over the 17-year-old attacking midfielder.

"He (Hoeness) was watching a player of the Buenos Aires club Independiente who can play as an attacking midfielder or striker," Munich vice-chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said on the club's homepage.

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/109131.asp

I'm watching Boca - River, and maybe "La gata" Fernández or even Rodrigo Palacio could play at Bayern. Although Fernández is currently on Monterrey at México on a loan.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
They have to learn their lesson in a hard way in order to react, don't they? That tells you the management has no vision. It's like banging their heads against the wall and think the wall will break instead of their heads.
LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Aguero is sheer class. But you'll need to spend the whole 20million Euros on him, because he won't be sold for less than that.

I do like Bayern though and have always had a soft spot for them. It'd be nice to see them sign some class player and make themselves into a solid team again :thumbsup:

Van Bommel would be a great buy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I dont think augero will go to chelsea even if they offer him a contract.He knows over at chelsea he will get very few first team appearances specially when he is against the likes of duff,lampard,cole,robben,essien not to mention chelsea bound ballack.Same has happened to shaun wright phillips who is filled with potential.I think he knows he is young and he needs first team appearances at the highest level(champions league) to improve his game which bayern can provide.So i think bayern have a better chance than chelsea unless chelsea can assure him certain amount of first team appearances

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Sergio says he hopes to play in England, either for Liverpool or Chelsea. I don't know how serious he is about this but at least it is good to see that the management is being more serious for once and is giving a player like Aguero a serious consideration. He's not the only one to have been called 'the next Maradona' of course, but without a doubt he would be a great player for Bayern.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Aguero is class, but the problem is that Bayern will have to spend €22M to sign him at least.

Independiente have already rejected a €20M bid from Villarreal, so Bayern have to top that to stand a chance.

Personally, I hope he goes to Real Madrid. :angel:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i read today that we might get him for 15 million! and he might even be here in Germany next month!! lets hope we do it!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
A HUGE gamble by the Bayern management and not keeping in tune with their idea of prudence in transfer dealings.

Its good to see them like this. Its the thought that counts most.

I wouldnt mind him at the team. Long term Scholli replacement. :D

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Bayern join chase for Argentine teen Aguero

March 31, 2006

MUNICH, Germany (AFP) - German giants Bayern Munich have joined the chase for Argentine teen striker Sergio Aguero by offering a reported 15.7 million euros (19m dollars) to his club Independiente.

Independiente president Julio Comparada told Munich magazine 'TZ' Friday that competition has been stiff to acquire the services of the 17-year-old.

"The only clubs which have made a concrete offer is first Villarreal and now Bayern," Comparada was quoted as saying in 'TZ'.

The Spanish club are reported to have offered 11.6 million euros for the youngster whose contract runs until 2007.

Bayern manager Uli Hoeness visited Buenos Aires last weekend to watch Aguero play against league rivals Banfield.

Independiente are counting on Aguero's possible participation in the World Cup finals in Germany to get a top price from a European club and allow them to clear club debts estimated at 11 million euros.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Bayern won't get this guy. I am 99% sure. Besdies, I don't see the point in getting a player that does not fit Bayern's playing style. Unless Magath wants to change bayern's playing philosophy, then this guy is not the answer to their problems. I think Bayern need an established star and I don't even think Bommel is the answer. There will not be another Stefan Effenberg, so they should think outside of the box.

First and foremost, they should consider buying a REAL defender. Ismael and Lucio will not bring Bayern European glory. They are often caught forward and Milan knew how to utilize that weakness to their advantage.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts