Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eekani:
I saw that we have already gotten 3000 posts and we are approaching 200 threads:cool:

This came as a big surprise to me. I didn't know that we had grown so much. Thanks to everyone who posted:angel:

We are going to catch the Gala forum pretty soon,aren't we?:devil: :D

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I saw that we have already gotten 3000 posts and we are approaching 200 threads

This came as a big surprise to me. I didn't know that we had grown so much. Thanks to everyone who posted

We are going to catch the Gala forum pretty soon,aren't we?
I think we will. I was wondering what's gonna happen at the end of the season:rolleyes:

There is no match to discuss about:eek:

I guess we'll spend our time mostly on transfer rumors;)

I believe we'll get at least a couple of more regular posters next year:cool:

Especially if we can get a point in CL:D :eek:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Each point we get will ensure 1 new poster
so what you're trying to say is that we're screwed! right prince?

We are going to catch the Gala forum pretty soon,aren't we?
hehe hopefully :cool:

a besiktas forum would be nice as well, i want a team to have less posts than us until we catch up to cimbom, because right now, let's be honest! we're in last place.

come on besiktas! make us look better:D

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
We'll catch the Gala forum soon enough...All we have to do is start another GC thread
Well, don't be hard on yourself guys. The other day I was checking the beginning posts from Turkish forums. Our average is a lot higher than many of the forums:cool:

And GC doesn't have that effect on this forum anymore;)

If Fenerbahce forum have started at the same time as Galatasaray we would probably have 9000 already:eek:

I agree Besiktas forum would be nice. But we have to have some BJK fans, maybe we should ask Esperar's father to start posting:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts