Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the ways of increasing fitness to last for like more then 2 hours in an indoor 5 x 5 (4 players + GK) stadium guys?

other then jogging please cuz i'm lazy, can't think of getting up early to jog. :tongue:

i'm 65 KG, so it's not any weight problem, i just get tired after running for like 30 minutes :googly:

that's why i MUST call a sub for me, i can't play the whole 2 hourse or even 1:45 hrz (we take a break) ...

so any solutions? eating or drinking materials to help ?

·
Registered
719 Posts
go to gym and jog

im in kinda same situation like except i play 11 a side football, i cant last a full 90 minutes but i have improved my fitness by going jogging or in the gym go on running machines

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I had the same problem. I'm tall and thin, don't smoke or anything but I've always had crap fitness. When I was serious about my football I used to cycle a couple of times a week, but that just made me good at cycling. :googly: Luckily I'm in a position (centre back) where a good engine is far from essential.

So I'm afraid there is no miracle cure - if you want to improve your endurance you just have to go out and train. I always recommend doing 20 yard shuttle runs rather than a 2 or 3 mile run straight out. Reason being in a football match, you have a kind of "sprint, jog, rest" routine. You're not running non-stop for 90 minutes and you should be trying to recreate that in your training regime.

·
Registered
719 Posts
ye man dont be running like an hour at slow speed

best thing to do is run fast slow for couple mins to start off the burst ur ass and run fast for couple mins then just keep on going run fast and slow for about 30 min if u can and u shud get somwhere

1 - 9 of 9 Posts