Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after today's match against manchester city....i personally felt that...we can call liverpool as inconsistent team :wallbang: :wallbang: at the moment among the other clubs.....in EPL... :broken: :broken:

what u guys after this comment....??? :rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,529 Posts
I think your problem is that RB seems to have turned you into a euro style team. you can play well when given the space that most teams allow in europe, but when playing in the prem - its a different story (Particularly away from home.).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,669 Posts
Gutted, we never seem to put up a fight away from home. We need players like Alonso and Cisse back badly, to give us a bit more bite.
 

·
Winter is Coming.
Joined
·
8,131 Posts
Shaggy Alonso said:
Gutted, we never seem to put up a fight away from home. We need players like Alonso and Cisse back badly, to give us a bit more bite.
how can you say that after all the comeback wins away from home we've won this year
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,663 Posts
Owenization-NRG said:
how can you say that after all the comeback wins away from home we've won this year
We've lost 9 games awat from home in the Premiership this year, away from hime in the Premiership it would be fair to say we've been wank IMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,669 Posts
Owenization-NRG said:
how can you say that after all the comeback wins away from home we've won this year
You mean to say only against Fulham and Charlton? We've now lost 9 on the road and out of those 9 we only scored in one, against man utd, from an O'Shea OG.

Yes, oh my, how can I be saying this? I must be insane, we've actually been great this season and would be in 1st place if it weren't for bad mathematics in adding up statistics.

:yuck:
 

·
Winter is Coming.
Joined
·
8,131 Posts
Shaggy Alonso said:
You mean to say only against Fulham and Charlton? We've now lost 9 on the road and out of those 9 we only scored in one, against man utd, from an O'Shea OG.

Yes, oh my, how can I be saying this? I must be insane, we've actually been great this season and would be in 1st place if it weren't for bad mathematics in adding up statistics.

:yuck:
2 is better than "never" mate ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
acmilan2005 said:
after today's match against manchester city....i personally felt that...we can call liverpool as inconsistent team :wallbang: :wallbang: at the moment among the other clubs.....in EPL... :broken: :broken:

what u guys after this comment....??? :rollani:


down in EPL up in CL :happy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
We've had too many distractions with the CL and Carling Cup runs. Add that to injuries and the team going through transition with new players and the new gaffer and I'd say we've done very well

Only one new manager will finish above us and no other team will go further in the CL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
beat chelsea in CL....now 2-0 down to arsenal in EPL... :depress:

maybe have to go to pluto and find a word that can be used to describe our LIVERPOOL :wallbang: :wallbang:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
honestly, we all should've seen the inconsistency coming from the very beginning - and i believe many on here did. its similar in any working situation; when you have significant changes in upper management the first year is ussually rough. its not all bad though; Liverpool are still on the top half of the table, some players have improved under Benitez, and some of the new signings have proven good quality (at least in re: to Cissé, Luis Garcia, Alonso, Morientes - IMO) with a few tweaks in the squad and some good pre season training, i have reason to be optimistic about next season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
acmilan2005 said:
beat chelsea in CL....now 2-0 down to arsenal in EPL... :depress:

maybe have to go to pluto and find a word that can be used to describe our LIVERPOOL :wallbang: :wallbang:
4-5-1 is not working for us, for all the midfielders our possession and use of the ball is shocking. We need some pace and added quality alongside Carra, the midfield needs a shake up and we need a 20 goal a season striker - come back Mikey!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Owenization-NRG said:
maybe u go to Milan forum, they love the smilies there.
:rollani:
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,526 Posts
acmilan2005 said:
after today's match against manchester city....i personally felt that...we can call liverpool as inconsistent team :wallbang: :wallbang: at the moment among the other clubs.....in EPL... :broken: :broken:

what u guys after this comment....??? :rollani:
you'd be perfectly reasonable calling them a load of cack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
And the mancs a bunch of has beens who can't face it :rollani:

Of course losing to Man City is a crime, any team doing so should certainly not be allowed to win trophies *cough Chelsea*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
inconsistent.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,264 Posts
A problem... this was also about the last season and I felt that Liverpool, other than in Attack were pretty consistent the rest of the season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,669 Posts
Shaggy Alonso said:
Gutted, we never seem to put up a fight away from home. We need players like Alonso and Cisse back badly, to give us a bit more bite.
Did I really say that? Did Arfy tamper with this post or something?
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top