Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just sick of it.
Our directors have been crap for years and years....we have never had a decent president...but now is even sicker.
Edmilson is sold to arsenal for 7 million (is he worth all that?)
Edu goes for 9 million....and the Corinthians directors want to give Edilson away for 8 million! Commom htis is a joke!
They let Dida go, Edu, Edilson, Rincon, Gamarra and Silvinho.
ALl this AFTER the stupid American company HTMF got in. They promised they would build a multi modern stadium....till today they have not even decided were the stadium wil be.
Now they have banned all suppertres from the training ground........nad they let Gamarra go to Flamengo.
+ Flamengo a club with a humungous debt is buying everyone, and we full of money, just see our top players go.
SACK THE BOARD!!!! GET OUT AMERICANS!!!!!
GAvieos is planning another invcasion in parque Sao Jorge...this time agaisnt the directors!!!:):)

CONTRA TODO DITADOR QUE NO TIMAO QUISER MANDAR,
GAVIEOS IMPOE O SEU DIREITO DE REINVIDICAR
DA FIEL TORCIDA QUE PAGA INGRESSO SEM PARAR ETC...
It 's gonna be sickening all this!! We need a center foward and a defensive midfielder URGENTLY!!!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I played as a central forward Ze, I'd be glad and proud to get back into the boots for all mighty Corinthians !

:)

On a more serious note, I know about managers of that sort. We did sell our stars some six years ago, the struggled since then and now have some fresh money and bought 8 just above average players instead of 3 great ones. Pity.

CESF
CESC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts