Xtratime Community banner

2481 - 2498 of 2498 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,481
We might still sign one more player this week. Former Twente RB Rosales is mentioned as possible name.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Mario Gomez would be an amazing signing

I have never been a huge fan of his but he really surprised me by his performances at the Euros, which I thought were top class

Just goes to show how much confidence has an impact on players. Last season he scored 26 goals in 33 games for Besiktas.

Seeing as he has played and scored at much higher levels than the Eredivisie and has a wealth of experience, I think this might be the best signing Ajax have done in a long time

Balotelli ... not so much

·
Registered
59,048 Posts
Mario Gomez would be a spectacular signing. He has been spotted in Amsterdam, but could he have just been there on holiday / a daytrip?

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,487
He was spotted, but with no pictures. Later on someone posted a picture of him (or look-a-like) but that was in Leiden.

Dost mentioned as well.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,488
De Telegraaf, Marc's buddy, report that Troare is close to sign on loan. From the names really mentioned the best option. He also already played quite a few games with Chelsea during the summer. I expected him to stay there to be honest.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
FC Twente think the €8m offer from Ajax for Ziyech is ridiculous and wonder if Ajax are making a mock bid to appease their fans (FoxSports)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,496
Local newspapers from Enschede area claim we already have agreed personal terms. The only other team know was seriously interested is Fenerbahce, but they only want to loan him.

2481 - 2498 of 2498 Posts