Ahmed "Mido" Hossam, AA Gent
Maxwell, Cruzeiro

Rumoured:

David Mendes da Silva, Sparta

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
In what position does Ruud Kras play?

And is Maxwell any good? I will guess that he is a young and talented player, because if he isn't then Adriaanse wouldn't have signed him:D

Finally a new leftback!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did we play against Volendam this year? Don't you mean that match with the ex-stars vs Volendam? He played against Van Basten there. I've heared too that he can also play left- and rightback, but when he was presented he stated that the central position was his favourite.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Newcastle is also interested in Mendes. It would be a very stupid move if he would go to them. Ok, the money should be good, but the team is crap.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ajax has watched Lars Jacobsen (21) this weekend in action with Odense against AIK. If he made a good impression he might be our new rightback.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And today an international rightback from Tunesia has arrived for a trial. His name is Hatem Trabelsi and he's 24 years old. He plays for the famous CS Sfaxien team in Tunesia.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Van der Sar is maybe on his way back to Ajax?! He has turned Liverpool that has Westerveld on goal down, so I fully understand it. He has also turned Barca down! Then his agent said that Ajax were a possible move for him!

Just a rumour, but you'll never know?!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
His agent didn't name Ajax. He only said it was a team that good team that played CL. Although there are only a few teams that qualified for the CL who don't have a good goalie. Only real other to join for him seems to be Dortmund, who aren't happy about Lehman. If Ajax wants him they have to be quick, cause they real matches will start soon for us.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Ajax has signed Trabelsi...I don't know what to say about him I don't know a thing about him only that he's a bit rough (his tackles are hard)

Ajax heeft de Tunesische verdediger Hatem Trabelsi (24) gecontracteerd.De international,die al op proef bij de Amsterdammers meetrainde, tekende voor drie seizoenen. (NOS Teletekst)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let's hope he's the rightbackl we're waiting for. He won't play against Milan at the AT, cause he still has to arrange some things back home, but he will be there against Liverpool. So then we should get the chance to watch him in action.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some problems have come up with the transfer. His old club won't release him yet. It's not clear what the exact problem. Let's hope they can clear those things soon, cause otherwise he can't play against Celtic.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ajax is following three talents of ADO Den Haag. Besides Ajax also Feyenoord is keeping an eye on Ferry Bodde, Romeo Castelen and Michael van der Heijden.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Carini linked with Malaga and Ajax (Tuttosport)

The young goalkeeper will leave Juventus in December for Spain or Holland. Turci or Taibi will replace him. Husain always linked with Moggi's side, while Lippi wants Mexes and Cisse'. (Tuttosport)
Tuttosport is almost never right, so I don't expect anything.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Calciomercato.com
From Uruguay confirms of what has been published today on the newspapers about Fabian Carini's future. Gigi Buffon took his place in Juventus, the Celeste powerful goalie received an important offer from Ajax. In fact they gave Dinamo Bucarest Bogdan Lobont, and now the regular goalie is the 36 years old Fred Grim, but a player as Carini wuold give more safety to the backline.
Calciomercato.com
Italian side Juventus are set to sell young Uruguayan goalkeeper Fabian Carini to Ajax. However, negotiations between the two clubs won't end there. Rafael Van der Vaart, 18, of the Dutch side, is one of the objectives of the Serie A leaders. Even if he's a midfielder, he scored 7 goals in 27 matches last year, and three goals already this season.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
they won't get RVDV, Ajax won't sell him for les than a real sh!tload of money. RVDV doesn't want to leave yet either. I don't know about the Carini deal, when Grim retires :hopefull: Lobont will take his place and to put Carini behind Lobont, I don't think so, BTW Carini has been 2nd goalie of Juve all the time, right? VDS was first goalie before they bought Buffon.

check this out:

Ajax en Juventus zijn in gesprek over een eventuele overgang van doelman Fabián Carini naar Amsterdam. De 21-jarige keeper is tweede keus bij de Italiaanse club, waar Gianluigi Buffon dit jaar onder de lat staat. Ajax wil Carini graag aan de selectie toevoegen.

Ajax heeft momenteel de 36-jarige Fred Grim in het doel staan, maar met het oog op blessures geeft een extra keeper wel iets meer zekerheid. Vooral nu de Amsterdamse club reservekeeper Bogdan Lobont op huurbasis naar Dynamo Boekarest liet gaan. Met Carini hoopt Ajax een talent in huis te halen. De Uruguayaanse sluitpost speelde, ondanks zijn leeftijd, al vijftien interlands.

www.voetbal.nl --> isn't really reliable either

·
Registered
312 Posts
Why do they buy a talent, when they already have one (Lobont). They should have kept Lobont and bought Westerveld. Grim can go to Haarlem or something.:)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
On Calciomanager.it teammanager David Endt says that Ajax won't buy any new keeper. So no Carini as we already expected.

1 - 20 of 2498 Posts