Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not a secret, but the word is slipping, Juventus are looking to sign Antonio Cassano.
He is the ideal replacement of Alessandro Del Piro, who has a question mark over his physical ability to play the whole season next year.
How do i know this? I can't say.
But please follow the transfer market and do not forget what i am telling you.

CASSANO is very close to Juve.

Lets hope this dream turns into reality.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
You forgot to mention that Juve do want Cassano but for next year, not for this season

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Cassano is just sold to Samp meaning that he wont be able to move to any other club in this transfer window

+

buying Cassano (Next window or the one after) is the dumbest thing ever .... 2 weeks ago he was availabe and for 5 million Euros

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
Don't see it happening.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I don't think Cassano will move either. Samp may have to let him go if any club matches the buyout clause but I doubt Cassano will agree, he left once for money and deeply regreted it. Most logical reason these rumour appeared are probably due to the Palladino to Sampadoria.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I dont mind Cassano provided Giovinco still get shis chance which i think he can as they can both fit into this team.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cassano for me is 100% Juve material. I also happen to think that giovinco has the quality to be a phenomenal playmaker.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Cassano is capable of magic and would be a good replacement for Del Piero but I think he is a big fish in small pond kind of player. He likes to be the centre of attention at a club and at a club like Juventus his fitness and attitude will come under scrutiny.

Giovinco is a better long term option

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
buying Cassano (Next window or the one after) is the dumbest thing ever .... 2 weeks ago he was availabe and for 5 million Euros
...he would not have been available at that price to a big team. One of the reasons he is sold to Samp with a "7 million to Real on his next transfer" clause is that Real expects him to be sold. Sooner rather than later.

Cassano is a great player, and maybe... just maybe... could be kept under control at Juve where the ambience is different from, say, Rome or Madrid.
Given that Giovinco tactically is exactly the same sort of player (provider first, goal scorer second), I would hope we go for someone else unless the price is too appetizing to pass up on. If we do go for Cassano though, we will gain a very good player who has qualities we're short on.

Personally I would also prefer someone like a van der Vaart for Juve though.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I thought the thread was meant for the Great Stankovic !

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Hopefully he fails miserably and goes on an eating binge till he can no longer get up under his own power. Until then FORZA CASSANO.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
I thought the thread was meant for the Great Stankovic !
:D

btw, why all the big clubs who are now interested in him (us, juve and milan included) did not go after him last summer and let sampdoria sign him?

:confused:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Goal.com reports Cassano as the successor of Del Piero.

I think Cassano is a FANTASTIC player and ofcourse the player to fill Del Pieros boots.
But if this were to happen, where does this leave Giovinco?

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
Goal.Com is full of sh!t man you seriously can't buy the crap rumors they publish...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
there is room for cassano and giovinco as giovinco is better in a deeper role. nonetheless, i doubt cassano will join.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts