Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the crap i have witnessed in the last 3 league games must be the darkest era of Turkish football. Not ever have i seen a team be this disadvantaged in my life....and so open for everyone to see!

I know it's not worth whining cause it wont make it stop....i just hope our boys finds the motivation and energy to fight back and to not give up!

I would kill for you Sari Kanaryam.....:star:

p.s. despite of the wrong decisions in the latest 3 games a particular team is still accusing us of controlling the refs....:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Because you never complain despite of all the dirty play on the pitch and behind the scenes!!

·
*the drum drum*
42,563 Posts
I thought things would change after the GS - BJK game..
I thought that these shameless people would feel some shame, and give the whole thing a rest for a week..

Credit to Cem Papila, who was as good as always in the middle of the park.. But it seems these "people" have found new ways to affect the outcome of matches, by using the linesman..
Cem Papila had no right to overrule either offside decision from where he was, so he has no blame.. But those two linesmen where a joke :rollani:

I watched highlights from the Besiktas game, and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry..
They guys are throwing themselves to the ground without being touched, and screaming for penalties.. Aren't they embarassed to do that, especially after the GS match?!

Their getting their way with the referee's, and their little games off the pitch have led me to lose nearly all respect I might've ever had for them..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no way i will ever respect besiktas after have heard the statements of Ahmet Yildirim and zago not to mention their beloved manager sinan engin. Not once have i heard our board or players accuse any other club.....that the difference between a winner and a loser.

When Ahmet Yildirim is handed the microphone after the game he openly accuses our President for affecting and controlling the refs. Idiot....

Then another idiot by the name of Zago a 35 year old Brazilian reject yells "Bravo Fenerbahce" after the final whistle....

These are the same players of a team who beat GS after two made up penalties....and managed to get one point from Gencler after a penalty in 45+2 min and and an equalizer at 90+ min....

This is the same club who accused us for playing a disadvantaged Konya whilst they have played against a disadvantaged Gaziantep (Jaziri), Elazig (Effa), Gala (Hakan Sükür) and Gencler (Serkan, Botanovic).

I could go on for ever....but after have heard the statements of Zago and Ahmet Yildirim there is no way i will respect this club until someone steps out and apologizes for what they said!

·
*the drum drum*
42,563 Posts
Add these names to the list of Besiktas'li idiots:
Ümit Aydin, Sergen Yalçin, Mircea Lucescu & Ahmed Hassan... Oh, and Lucescu's translator :howler:

Ahmed Hassan still tries to be a nice guy, but makes the "yuz de yuz penalti" comment way too many times in interviews..

Ümit Aydin takes the award for "consistantly stupid youngster" award..
Every week, he says something worse than the week before..

The comment of the week is Ahmet Yildirim, when he was saying "Poor Ali Aydin, forced to retire after 2 small mistakes.. Should we campaign to get this referee to quit now too?"..

I thought respect was something that ran in the Turkish blood.. But unfortunetly, it seems it doesn't, at least with the majority at Besiktas...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im just fed up with besiktas because they are continuing their never ending accusations against Fenerbahce. This club really pisses me off.....i mean i thougt football was a game for men!

Just last week Sinan Engin praised the ref for his performance (Ali Aydin)....this week they hate the core again.....and ONCE again accuse Fenerbahce for affecting the outcomes of the games!

It's tragic....it's pathetic....and im fed up with it!

·
*the drum drum*
42,563 Posts
Two days in the life of Sinan Engin...

Sunday: "Ali Aydin refereed the game like a lion!"
Monday: "Ali Aydin made a lot of mistakes, but the mistakes where against us!"

:howler:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Ahh you guys now hate Besiktas as much as I always did:D

In a way im angry that I cannot watch any of the Turkish League matches... but in a small way i'm lucky. From what i've been reading about the last few weeks, i'm sort of happy that I haven't been able to witness such bias and inequitable calls.

I'd only go off with Cansu sceming how to kill everyone... like we did when we had our old German coach :howler: Although come to think of it I have now forgotten his name :eek:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Werner Lorant ;)

Guys you are taking BJK far too seriously ;) Their strategy is obvious, sling mud so it leaves a mark... It's the quiet ones you should worry about.. Look out for Trabzon ;)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Tolga said:
Oh, and Lucescu's translator :howler:
He still doesn't speak Turkish :confused: :howler:
Do other foreigners not bother to learn the language despite living in Turkey for ages?

since in Germany guys like Ailton, Elber, Paulo Rink, Makaay, Roque Santa Cruz and Sammi Kuffour speak perfect German and it's stimulated by the clubs there that their foreigners learn the language within a year. Even at Feyenoord, Shinji Ono from Japan of all places speaks Dutch!!

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
In Turkiye they're very slack like that... Especially at the bigger clubs. 2nd and 3rd rate players that go to Anatolian clubs pick up bits and pieces early on, but with the big 3 it seems no one bothers!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts