Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cimbom'da Ýnamoto sesleri

Yabancý futbolcu arayýþýný sürdüren G.Saray'ýn gündemine sürpriz bir isim geldi. Sarý kýrmýzýlýlar, Arsenal’da forma giyen Japon Ýnamoto'nun peþine düþtü. Dünya Kupasý'nda attýðý gollerle dikkat çeken Ýnamoto ile önümüzdeki günlerde masaya oturulacak. G.Saray yönetimi, Barcelona'dan ayrýlan Sergi ile de görüþmelerini sürdürüyor. Menajer Ceylan Çalýþkan aracýlýðýyla yürütülen görüþmelerde sarý kýrmýzýlýlarýn 900 bin dolar teklif ettiði, buna karþýn Ýspanyol futbolcunun 1 yýl için 600 bin dolar istediði öðrenildi. G.Saray, Jancker, Djalminha ve Nanni'nin transferleri için de çalýþmalarýný sürdürüyor.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junichi Inamoto - Arsenal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Midfielder
Date of birth: Tuesday 18th September 1979
Birthplace: Japan
Signed from: Japan

Inamoto moved from J-League side Gamba Osaka to Arsenal as a 21-year-old in July 2001 for a fee thought to be around £4 million. The defensive midfielder signed a four-year deal. He is an accurate passer, tough in the tackle and has very quick feet.

Inamoto is a regular Japan international and played an inegral part in their Asian Cup and Kirin Cup wins in 2001.

He speaks little English but insists he is determined to be a success at Highbury. Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger revealed that he had been following the player for two-and-a-half years before he actually signed him.

It was his performances against France and Brazil in the Confederations Cup that made Wenger's mind up.

Dennis Bergkamp stated a month after the signing of Inamoto that the player would need a season at Arsenal before he was ready for Premiership action.

He Says: "My name is Inamoto. That's all."
- when asked if he speaks English, July 2001.

"This is very exciting. It is a great challenge and I am looking forward to it. In many ways it is a fantastic feeling and it is a great relief to put pen to paper. Mr Wenger knows a lot about Japan and that will be a big help for me."
- on joining Arsenal, July 2001.

They Say: "I saw him in the Confederations Cup and was very impressed. But I have been following his progress for two-and-a-half years. I believe he has good qualities. The rest is down to how he adapts and how motivated he is."
- Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger, July 2001

"You have really matured as a player and can play at that level. I've called Mr Wenger and told him to sign you."
- Japan coach Philippe Troussier, June 2001

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Inamoto was released on a free from Arsenal before the WC.

Might be good in the marketing side of things.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I don´t think he has been giving a free transfer realese. Infamous: he has been of the top players so far in the WC and I don´t think that gala will have enough strenght to bring him here. He is a player that could play for wich ever strong european team, and I think he as most of the players would prefer Italy or Spain. He is a great player, without any doubts, fast as Lopez and beatiful skills.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Yes, you're right Maestro. The tv misinformed me (or I was half asleep):)

He hasn't been released yet, but they were considering it before the WC. Now it looks unlikely.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow. After two years we've managed to sign with him. He is again one of the wait and see players. holy shit....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.