Xtratime Community banner

In which positions are new players needed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In which positions are new players needed?
You can choose as many options as you like, if you think we need more than one player.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I chose CB, DM and FW.
I want a decent back-up for Ujfalusi and Dainelli and some depth in DM to replace Ariatti, Obodo or Maresca if one of them gets injured. We also need a true no.9 to have an alternative for Rigano'.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I think fiore needs a good CB. Ujfalusi can't reach his level, and, even if he does, we need another one, a good back-up; I agree Mago.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
We definitely need a new right back and right midfielder so we can get ujfalusi back in the central defense where he belongs!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Koj-Gysto said:
We definitely need a new right back and right midfielder so we can get ujfalusi back in the central defense where he belongs!
i've got a feeling italian coaches like Buso and Mondo think Ujfalusi is too much of a risk in central def, given that he's in his 1st season in A. They prefer some oldie like Viali coz he's supposed to be experienced. Bah ! :yuck:
I don 't know what to make of this. I think Delli Carri, Savini and Viali will cause more harm in the long run than good. You can't beat genuine quality, that's what Ufo has. So, for the viola, they need a def. like Bonera who can make Ufo play as a CB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts