Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in italy which team is more popular,have more potential in italy,have more supporter,is most richest???

Juventus-Lazio-Parma-Inter-Roma-Fiorentina-Milan???

Can you put them in a row???:)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Last year a survey was taken which counted the number of fans of each team in italy. The survey was only amongst italians - i.e. not including other european countries.

The list was: 1) Juventus 2) Internazionale 3) AC Milan 4) Napoli

I'm not sure about the rest of the teams, or where lazio were placed.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
?

Napoli in 4th?!?
:confused: :eekani: :wth: :googly:

I mean, I'm not an expert in the matter, but this sounds really odd. I'd have thought Roma, or maybe Lazio. But Napoli? Well, I'm surprised.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
No matter what, IMO juve will always be the most popular club in Italy, and honestly I don't know the reaosn for that ...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Lazindo01 said:
No matter what, IMO juve will always be the most popular club in Italy, and honestly I don't know the reaosn for that ...
Oh, and therefore Juve can hardly fill Della Alpi... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Eddy Fräser said:

good point there. ;)

Ciao

·
Registered
429 Posts
Actually, Napoli was in 4th position, with approximately 4,5 million fans. This is due to Napoli's huge following in the south of italy. Milan, Juve and Inter - the northern elite are world famous and therefore have many more supporters. Some refer to these as "glory hunters". Lazio and Roma numbers fluctuate - Lazio's winning scudetto season and roma's one aswell brought new fans that before weren't evident.

This is normal in football, when a team is successful, people tend to follow them. As for the rest of italy, provincial sides tend to be favoured over some of the bigger, more illustrious sides of the north.

This was just one survey. I'm sure there are many more, each with different predictions and recordings.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are right sebastien...
There are 3 team in first Class in italy...Juventus-Milan-Internazonale...These teams are important,big and famous teams...Lazio-roma and napoli are always behind them...

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
It is a generally known fact that Juventus has the most fans in Italy. Numerous surveys have proven that. The reason for this is simple, they won everything and more then anyone else(how they won it is a different story), so people from small towns in Italy that do not have a top class club tend to go over to them.

As for why Juve can not fill Delle Alpi, there are several reasons:

1) The stadium is in the middle of nowhere, about 30 km out of Torino, there is no public transportation to it. Toro and Juve have been trying to find a way to escape from it for years.

2) Expensive tickets

3) Most Juvetntini are not from Torino, or as an old Toro banner says:"In Italia siete millioni, a Torino quattro coglioni."(In Italy there are millions of you, in Torino four idiots):D :D :D :D :D :tongue: :tongue: hehehehehehe this last one is a little banter against bianconeri, actually

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Eddy Fräser said:

Hey at least in USA and some asian countries, they arethe most watched team with the ;argest number of supporter :rollani: ..how they can efill the Deelle Alpi, I have nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lazindo01,in usa which european clubs are being watched by people???What about Lazio???Are They watching lazios matches???

·
Registered
672 Posts
sebastien said:
Lazio and Roma numbers fluctuate - Lazio's winning scudetto season and roma's one aswell brought new fans that before weren't evident.
This is true for the rioma figures, but the Lazio attendance practically didn't rise after they won the scudetto...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Lazindo01 said:

Hey at least in USA and some asian countries, they arethe most watched team with the ;argest number of supporter :rollani: ..how they can efill the Deelle Alpi, I have nothing to do with it.
True, Juve have gained a lot of popularity with their mid 90's successes, especially But what good are these "supporters" really?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Lazindo01 said:

At least in China, Juven is the most hateful team among all EU clubs. They are rich but cruel, are the symbol of certain unjusticial power.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
WEll, when I was in Highschool (seemed like longtime ago .. :D 3 years), about 30% of the students who watch football preferred Juventus, 20% Milan, 20% Inter, and the rest are Lazio (ME... ME!!!), Fiorentina, Napoli, and Parma .... no other team was known in my High School :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Lightoller said:
3) Most Juvetntini are not from Torino, or as an old Toro banner says:"In Italia siete millioni, a Torino quattro coglioni."(In Italy there are millions of you, in Torino four idiots):D :D :D :D :D :tongue: :tongue: hehehehehehe this last one is a little banter against bianconeri, actually [/B]
On the other hand Toro has much fewer spectators themselves, so why argue.

·
Registered
672 Posts
When I was in Turin last week for Juventus-Lazio I noticed most people in the city clapped to us (Lazio Fans) when we were being brought from the train station to the stadium. I guess there are more Torino fans than juve fans in Turin. Or maybe it was just an impression.

·
Registered
304 Posts
A) Who is the most loved club in Italy?

1) Juve - 11 040 000 (fans in Italy)
2) Inter - 6 728 000
3) Milan - 5 818 000
4) Napoli - 3 343 000
5) Roma - 2 886 000
6) Fiorentina - 2 668 000
7) Lazio - 2 070 000
8) Cagliari - 1 640 000
9) Bologna - 1 593 000
10) Toro - 1 187 000
11) Bari - 1 114 000
12) Lecce - 971 000
13) Reggina - 813 000
14) Parma - 717 000
15) Udinese - 694 000

B) How many fanclubs do the Serie A teams have? And how many members are in these clubs?

Atalanta:

Number of fanclubs: 50
Number of members in these fanclubs: 3 000

Bologna:

Number of fanclubs: 150
Number of members in these fanclubs: 15 000

Chievo:

Number of fanclubs: 15
Number of members in these fanclubs: 1 800

Como:

Number of fanclubs: 25
Number of members in these fanclubs: 2 500

Empoli:

Number of members in these fanclubs: 1 100

Inter:

Number of fanclubs: 810
Number of members in these fanclubs: 95 000

JUVENTUS:

Number of fanclubs: 950
Number of members in these fanclubs: 195 000

Lazio:

Number of fanclubs: 390
Number of members in these fanclubs: 72 000

Milan:

Number of fanclubs: 935
Number of members in these fanclubs: 133 000

Modena:

Number of fanclubs: 25
Number of members in these fanclubs: 2 000

Parma:

Number of fanclubs: 60
Number of members in these fanclubs: 5 500

Perugia:

Number of fanclubs: 30
Number of members in these fanclubs: 2 500

Piacenza:

Number of members in these fanclubs: 1 700

Reggina:

Number of fanclubs: 70
Number of members in these fanclubs: 10 000

Roma:

Number of fanclubs: 530
Number of members in these fanclubs: 120 000

Torino:

Number of fanclubs: 400
Number of members in these fanclubs: 110 000

Udinese:

Number of fanclubs: 100
Number of members in these fanclubs: 10 000
source: an italian fanmag called "supertifo" ...

... and about us not able to fill the delle alpi, have a look at last years attendances ... juve had 40 000, Lazio 42 000 (average) ... very big difference, eh? :rolleyes:

and our beloved city rival shouldn't be talking at all ... 19 000 toro fans at home games (average again) ... don't make me laugh!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts