Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why I'm not around for a while its because I'm going on holiday on saturday and I doubt I'll be on here tommorrow.

But don't worry I'll be back.:) :D

Hope nothing major happens while I'm away. :depress: ;)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Anywhere nice? You'll get 100 posts soon enough :)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not nice at all. Going to see my dad in Malawi, (he works there) shame to see so many people starving there. :( The place reminds me of Parkhead actually. ;)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
:( Oh well try and enjoy it, surely you'll get good weather :)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually its the winter there when we have our summer. I remember there being frost in the mornings(we used to have to go to school at 7am). But itll still be warmer than here. :) ;)

I'm just annoyed that I'll miss the milan friendly. :mad: Good old rino is coming home and I wont be there.:( :(

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I've got a spare ticket, think I'll get rid of it ok?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dunno depends how they sell, I don't know if its going to be a sell out or not. Although these pre season friendlies rarely do saying that it is milan.

You go to many games??

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Arveladze said:
shame to see so many people starving there. :( The place reminds me of Parkhead actually. ;)
ok ive not been saying much to your little bluenosed snied comments in all hte threads, though i have been reading them. ( you too ChelseaBear)

but what youve said here is just offensive Arveladze, and is not what the forum is for. i know youyr new so ill leave it at that after this, but just a note so you dont get off on the wrong foot.

ChealseaBear, youve been here long enough, you should know better, rather than adding to it.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt mean it to be offensive, just as a joke. I hardly think I've been offensive to anyone else in any other threads either.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Well, as a neutral, I'm sure you don't mean anything by your comments, however this is a Scottish forum, & Celtic fans read it & Celtic fans have feelings.

I don't come here to listen to you lot insulting each other, I mean if I wanted that I'd go around saying all OF fans are twats.

I come here to talk about Scottish football, & about Division 1, generally. Well there you go, cut the crap, as JuveBhoy says.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
JB, I don't see what I've done here, I only replied telling him to have a good time?

If it's in another thread please link me, cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts