Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where you watch real's matches?
in bernabeu, at home or in a bar?

as you know real's fans here come from different places around the world.
some come from madrid, from germany and from hong kong like me.
we enjoy the game in different ways.
how you watch the games?

for example, the coming game against real sociadad will play at 9:30pm on saturday in spain.
but on the other hand, it is 4:30am on sunday in hong kong.
what a difference of seven hours!
this situation really drive me crazy!
tireness and the consideration of money and many many factors are always with me.
first, i have no cable tv at home so i have to go out to a bar for the match.
second, i can't go out in sunday night because of the coming school day.
third, as a student, i have not so much spare money to consume in a bar as entrance fee.
fourth, fifth......so many difficulties i have to face when going to watch them!
finally, i'm so jealous of whom have had experience in bernabeu! :eek: :D :cool:
and i dunno when will i be in bernabeu. :stress:

let's share your experience!!! :star:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Well since ESPN started showing live Liga matches here in Australia, I've been watching it at home. Prior to that I had to make due with just following the scores on livescores.com. Yeah due to the time difference the matches are shown here anywhere between 4:30 - 7:00am in the morning and not many bars are open at that time. I either stay up the night if the game is shown on a Sunday morning, or sleep early and wake up in time if its on a Monday morning and I have to work.
Well without question I would love to watch a match live at the Bernabeu. Maybe I can get transferred to work in Madrid sometime in the near future? Well I'm hoping anyway. :)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Good thread dude,
I watch most of the matches at home but the amount ob beers i drink while watching the game makes it llok like im in a bar.
The games on my side of the world are about 2.30 pm so i have a Big Lunch and get ready for the match.
On Champs League games its a bit of a problem, cause the game day is usually on wendsday or Tuesday and im supposed to be at work, so what I do is this.
1. First round games (easy ones) I tape the games on my VCR, I stay out of the internet so i wont know the scores till i get home and watch the game like if is a live one.
2. K.O. Rounds games (like the upcoming Bayern game) I will tell my boss i need to leave early bcause ive got a medical exam or I will be donating blood to the nearsest bood bannk or something like that so i leave work at 2pm and get ready for the big match.

;)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Actually, where I live I can't even get the Madrid matches live or at any time. I have to watch them through Raul4ever posting them.

For champ. league we get one Champ. Match per matchday. So I just have to get lucky and hope ESPN2 will show the Madrid match.

I hate living is small town USA we hardly ever get any matches.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
havnt seen one single match this season. Eurosport show quite great summaries a few days later. But on LaLiga, I get ZERO moved pics. Absolutely NOTHING that comes over here. Not even summaries/highlights, or at least the goals. NADA! They pretend as if there is no LaLiga existing and show France instead. Im pi**ed:skull: :yuck: :rollani: :sob: :mad:

·
Registered
62 Posts
LaBlanca said:
havnt seen one single match this season. Eurosport show quite great summaries a few days later. But on LaLiga, I get ZERO moved pics. Absolutely NOTHING that comes over here. Not even summaries/highlights, or at least the goals. NADA! They pretend as if there is no LaLiga existing and show France instead. Im pi**ed:skull: :yuck: :rollani: :sob: :mad:
That`s where we stand in Estonia too. No channel shows goals, highlights, NOTHING. Euronews shows only league table and Eurosport also can come up with that, but thats all. I think it`s because of the strike that was in the start of the season over TV rights or sth. Maybe next season things will be better, hopefully.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Robinho said:
That`s where we stand in Estonia too. No channel shows goals, highlights, NOTHING. Euronews shows only league table and Eurosport also can come up with that, but thats all. I think it`s because of the strike that was in the start of the season over TV rights or sth. Maybe next season things will be better, hopefully.
Thing is, german sports TV (DSF) had bought the rights and I was happy that they started to show in October. They even showed Zaragoza-RM live, just thought Im in heaven...but just one half...then it was over again. The pay channels in Spain didnt like it, cause DSF is to receiver on sattelite on free. Well, I understood that, but when they get the rights I can wait a day to get it, then it wont be live, but at least I get to see it. OR at least the highlights as they'd always shown them. Now they seem to have sold the rights again and again, its like before that incidence in this season...NADA. Not even Eurosport shows in Eurogoals, as they'd always done, or CNN / Euronews showing the goals nothing at all! Not even Pay-TV has it! Even the monks in Tibet get to see on Real, but not in GER. Its so depressing.:depress: :mad: Well, at least I get to see the clashes with Bayern, just need to turn out the comment, that constantly drives me crazy.

·
Registered
447 Posts
LaBlanca said:
Yeah I really feel for you mate, it was exactly the same situation here (except we didn't and still don't get the french league). Now they show 1-2 live LaLiga matches a week, and more often than it features Real Madrid. Must be the David Beckham effect. Yeah I don't care about the bandwagoners, as long as they continue showing LaLiga I'll be happy :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Good thread dude,

2. K.O. Rounds games (like the upcoming Bayern game) I will tell my boss i need to leave early bcause ive got a medical exam or I will be donating blood to the nearsest bood bannk or something like that so i leave work at 2pm and get ready for the big match.

;)
great minds think a like!!!

except my wife get angry when I come home to watch football instead of spending time with her.

I remind her...

Men can change his religion
Men can change his political beliefs
Men can even change who their married to.

but a man can never change who is football team is.

of coarse after the game I got some kiss azz making up to go.
:howler:

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Che said:

except my wife get angry when I come home to watch football instead of spending time with her.

I remind her...

Last year i skipped my math exam to watch Real-Juve.
Just though i'd share that;)

HALA MADRID.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

Alter Ego said:

;)
well i've took it to the next level, in written contract with the company i work for...
every time there is a UCL game with real madrid, below the 1/4 i take half a day off to see the game.
above 1/4 (including 1/4), i just work half day and get paid for a full day !!!
:howler: :howler: :howler:
________
YummyWOW

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Alter Ego said:
I watch most of the matches at home but the amount ob beers i drink while watching the game makes it llok like im in a bar.
Same here. Tend to watch most games at home and I have always have to have a beer or 3 when its on. Coz they are showing so many games over here at the mo, I am developing a drink problem. ;) :D

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Che said:

I remind her...

:tongue: happend to me many times too but Lucia knows that the "rrreal classico" start after the game ends.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Alter Ego said:
:tongue: happend to me many times too but Lucia knows that the "rrreal classico" start after the game ends.
and what is that my friend?

her getting a clean sheet:happy:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
LaBlanca said:
Thing is, german sports TV (DSF) had bought the rights and I was happy that they started to show in October. They even showed Zaragoza-RM live, just thought Im in heaven...but just one half...then it was over again. The pay channels in Spain didnt like it, cause DSF is to receiver on sattelite on free. Well, I understood that, but when they get the rights I can wait a day to get it, then it wont be live, but at least I get to see it. OR at least the highlights as they'd always shown them. Now they seem to have sold the rights again and again, its like before that incidence in this season...NADA. Not even Eurosport shows in Eurogoals, as they'd always done, or CNN / Euronews showing the goals nothing at all! Not even Pay-TV has it! Even the monks in Tibet get to see on Real, but not in GER. Its so depressing.:depress: :mad: Well, at least I get to see the clashes with Bayern, just need to turn out the comment, that constantly drives me crazy.
Yeah, I also accidently saw the first half of the match against Zaragoza and thought that this is a dream come true. But then when the second half was supposed to begin, they let us see tennis.:mad:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i wanna ask a question for my frd, mayn't i?
my frd in hongkong will arrive on about 24/1 to watch the home game against villarreal on 25/1.
is it possible for her to have a ticket that day?
and what should she do?
plx give me info. in detail. :star:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts