Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In a single word, how would you characterise or sum up this Inter team? When you think of this season's Inter, what is the first thought that comes to mind?

Wasteful?
Foolish?
Determined?
Heartbreaking?

I am writing an article but am struggling to describe them. The one characteristic that stands out is the team's fighting/determined spirit. But apart from that I am stuggling to sum them up.

What do you think?
Describe away!

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Heartbreaking?
That goes for the whole Inter teams under Moratti:D.

For this one, emmm inconsistent?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Content...

Is that content with what they are achieving? Content in terms of what they earn? Or both?

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Aye, for the draws it's the determination which you already mentioned, like against Sampdoria. However, the inconsistency is, for not being able to win:(, even when they should but **** up, like in the last minute :yawn: .

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Inter01 said:
Content...

Is that content with what they are achieving? Content in terms of what they earn? Or both?

It just seems that when Mancio says we need to be better he doesn't really mean it. It seems that this Inter team enjoys its position in the CL and its ubeaten streak and its draws and it doesn't want to go the extra step to make a difference. Also, listening to the captain sounds like a commercial everytime. It seems that they are all content- with their huge payrolls and their moderate success.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I think that is a pretty good assessment Pulsar. I get the same feeling when reading Mancini's comments and those made by the players.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
undefeated

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Unpredictable

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
unlucky

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
God where do you guys all live its 3 am in the morning here you guys still up?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
good morning pulsar..

·
Registered
45,722 Posts
You guys have pretty much said it. I'll add one more...

Dramatic.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.