Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to hear from you guys how do you think Tirana can improve their team for upcoming EuroCups.
Lets say Tirana will enter CL qualifications, which players should leave and which should join, which coach can lead them to CL group stage ?!
Post your imaginary lineup that can compete in CL (dont include players that in reality Tirana cannot afford)

Id like TironaStar to start first :thumbsup:

Same thing for Elbasani and Partizani

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I'll start, you guys are lazy :lazy: :tongue:

Lets say some 'big' sponsors have decided to give Tirana money for their CL campaign.
First Tirana should keep key players: Hidi, Bulku, Sina, Muka, Duro, Salihi, Dabulla.
Experienced players are needed to lead the team, when it comes to that first player that comes to my mind is Besnik Hasi :star: a true leader. He is at the end of his career and would probably accept for one more adventure with an albanian team.
A new striker would also be needed, Tirana cant have another Shevchenko or Henry :scared: ... but yes with a good salary can sign Shefki Kuqi from Blackburn :)
Fatmir Vata is also at the end of his career, as usual fast, and a player that gives his maximum in every match, he would be more than welcome !
Freekicks can often decide the match winner, every teams needs a good freekick taker....who do you think ill mention ? - Adrian Alijaj ! A player with powerful and accurate shot that have scored some great goals for NT.
Partizani's Sasha Delain is very tough central midfielder, cuts actions in the middle and is often seen deliviring passes to attackers, his body and style of play remind me of Vieira :star: Delain to SK Tirana ! A good RB who can run the midle and make a good cros to the box would also join, Elvin Beqiri !
So, incoming players: Besnik Hasi, Shefki Kuqi, Fatmir Vata, Adrian Alijaj, Elvin Beqiri and Sasha Delain.
Coach ? how about Ros ! Brigel's assistent.

Tirana's lineup:

.................................HIDI..............................

......BEQIRI........DABULLA......HASI........ALIJAJ........

...............................DELAIN..............................

...........DURO.................................MUKA...........

...............................VATA................................

.....................KUQI............SALIHI......................

Bench: Nallbani, Bulku, Sina...

Coach: A. Ros

:star:
:cool:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I was thinking more like:

Hidi

Dabulla Hasi Muca Haxhi

Delain
Duro Muka

Vata

Fortuzi Bushi

Problem..I think Vata will want to play for Partizan and Bushi for Dinamo. Maybe Jupi wil want to play for Tirana. Anyway..these lineups are great.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice I thought of Fortuzi too, but he is getting old and if Tirana wants to make a run in CL a proven striker is needed...
I think KUQI - VATA - SALIHI is far better than FORTUZI - VATA - BUSHI

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I can guarantee you that Shefki Kuqi wouldn't want to play in Albania.

Fatmir Vata
Besnik Hasi
Indrit Fortuzi
Alban Bushi
Altin Haxhi

Sign three of these players + some very good ones from Kosova. Uliks Emra, Haxhi Zeka and other would do a great job for an Albanian team.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Dardanian said:

Fatmir Vata
Besnik Hasi
Indrit Fortuzi
Alban Bushi
Altin Haxhi

Sign three of these players + some very good ones from Kosova. Uliks Emra, Haxhi Zeka and other would do a great job for an Albanian team.
Fatmir Vata
Besnik Hasi
Indrit Fortuzi
Alban Bushi
Altin Haxhi
and Redi Jupi :)

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey its imaginary lineup :D it doesnt have to be realistic, bcz right now even Hasi or Vata wouldnt join Tirana, I was talkin if some fat sponsors invests and gives them solid salaries.

Dont make me put Nwankwo Kanu instad of Kuqi :lazy:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dardanian said:

Fatmir Vata
Besnik Hasi
Indrit Fortuzi
Alban Bushi
Altin Haxhi

For Albanian Superliga yes... but in CL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Shefki Kuqi will never leave Premiership for SK Tirana ... but why not Artim Shaqiri for SK Tirana ?

----------------------I.Hidi--------------------

E.Sina-----Rr.Dabulla---------E.Xhafa-----A.Aliaj

----------------------B.Hasi--------------------

K.Duro---------------------------------A.Shaqiri

----------------------D.Muka-------------------

---------------F.Vata--------A.Bushi------------

·
Registered
691 Posts
Haxhi and Lala and sign Dorian from Partizani, Teli from Vllaznia
a playmaker to lead them, save the money for 1 big salary and take Adailton :tongue: :D
a solid team for CL :star:

.................................HIDI...............................

.......TELI........DABULLA......HASI........HAXHI.........

...........LALA.............BULKU.............MUKA.............

............................ADAILTON..............................

.................BYLYKBASHI.......SALIHI.......................

:strong: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
You guys do know that most of these lineups are only a dreams :D . It Will never happend, and I'm not going to post a lineup because I think I'm getting destroyed inside of dreaming.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I cam up with an idea, why not take the Albanian B team players, put them in a two 11 and subs, this way it looks more real, we don’t have to dream of players coming from other leagues. This will also benefit out NT, if they achieve something in CL or uefa cup it will be some great experience for them.

·
Registered
691 Posts
CosovaFC said:
I cam up with an idea, why not take the Albanian B team players, put them in a two 11 and subs, this way it looks more real, we don’t have to dream of players coming from other leagues. This will also benefit out NT, if they achieve something in CL or uefa cup it will be some great experience for them.

experienced players are always needed to sent a team to big stages, at least 1 or 2 veterans :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
If it's imaginary I'll put the best Albanian XI currently :)

Arjan Beqaj

Armend Dallku - Lorik Cana - Besnik Hasi - Altin Haxhi

Valon Behrami - Ervin Skela - Altin Lala - Edvin Murati

Erjon Bogdani - Shefki Kuqi

:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts