Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the Real Madrid - Barcelona game yesterday and was really impressed by Ronaldo's performance. He not only scored the second goal, gave a perfect assist to Zidane for the first one and helped creating the third, but he also ran more than anything I have ever seen from him since he signed for Real Madrid. I've seen him retreat back to Real Madrid penalty area many times and I am not talking about free-kicks or corners, chasing the opponents down. In the second half although he had nothing to do with the goal, he created all sorts of the problems to the Barca defense. This was the Ronaldo I want to see in the WC2006. :thmbup:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
why not,he is a big game player, in a team full of useless medicore players that play one good game out of every 5.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
OAnimal said:
I watched the Real Madrid - Barcelona game yesterday and was really impressed by Ronaldo's performance. He not only scored the second goal, gave a perfect assist to Zidane for the first one and helped creating the third, but he also ran more than anything I have ever seen from him since he signed for Real Madrid. I've seen him retreat back to Real Madrid penalty area many times and I am not talking about free-kicks or corners, chasing the opponents down. In the second half although he had nothing to do with the goal, he created all sorts of the problems to the Barca defense. This was the Ronaldo I want to see in the WC2006. :thmbup:
he was awesome,its definitely a good news for us.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
kaiserh said:
why not,he is a big game player, in a team full of useless medicore players that play one good game out of every 5.
And you dont include Ronaldo in that category??
Hes the biggest culprit for having one good game out of every 5, no sorry, make that 10! :rollani:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Nico said:
And you dont include Ronaldo in that category??
Hes the biggest culprit for having one good game out of every 5, no sorry, make that 10! :rollani:
Yeah right, coming from a forrest fan :howler:, no sorry, Make that Beckham fan.
He is still the top scorer for Madrid and he has been since he joined 3 seasons ago. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I would not go all the way to say he was impressive and awesome! He was good compared to what he was doing in the last couple of months but absolutely, this is not Ronaldo at all.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pooh said:
I would not go all the way to say he was impressive and awesome! He was good compared to what he was doing in the last couple of months but absolutely, this is not Ronaldo at all.
Actually, you are right with your last statement. The Ronaldo, we were used to from his PSV, Barca and Inter years, could not score with his head...

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
kaiserh said:
Yeah right, coming from a forrest fan :howler:, no sorry, Make that Beckham fan.
He is still the top scorer for Madrid and he has been since he joined 3 seasons ago. :thumbsup:
Its spelt Forest - and although we are having a tough time at the moment you could only dream of your teams achieving anywhere near what Forest have. :stuckup:

Oh, and top scorer or not - he's still a lasy ba*tard!! :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As long as he keeps winning titles for Brazil, we are not complaining. :D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Nico said:
Its spelt Forest - and although we are having a tough time at the moment you could only dream of your teams achieving anywhere near what Forest have. :stuckup:
:D
d for the team

when Robin Hood played for the team .Look Nico here in this forum we only care how he will be playing for Brasil.Dont care much about his club and what he has done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts