Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies, I 've notice you are voting for the most charming male, the gentleman, the kind and neat guy...but I'm all what you expect, a chilhood, unreachable, urgent reformed need guy, good looking (or not? oH mistery!!), and the most important thing: no woman till now could catch me...so you must be the one that demostrate the rest of that cheese horrible women that poulates this world that can have me, in sum I have all the ingredients for your lovely, crazy romantic minds, plus I'm a bastard in bed and when I want, remark when I want (or you like to take a man by his nose? Noooo), I'm a charming and a funny gentleman. kisses to all whenever you want...and where you even suspect you wanted.

PD: two sapnish girls, all I need to say is: I have the accent.
:D :D :D :D :D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
You forgot to ask, and why in hell are men voting for the most charming male?

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Firenze, you mean how long is in the history of human kind men are acting these way?:D

PD: Some guys are voting for the mosr charming man???? well, in spanish, and roughly popular wisdom say: que cada uno haga de su culo un pito y de las bolas maracas para que las zarandee quien quiera.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Fangio said:
Firenze, you mean how long is in the history of human kind men are acting these way?:D

PD: Some guys are voting for the mosr charming man???? well, in spanish, and roughly popular wisdom say: que cada uno haga de su culo un pito y de las bolas maracas para que las zarandee quien quiera.
Thanks, I just found my new signature.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Fangio said:

In Spanish, this means....

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know how to translate it, sorry, without loosing the "rithym " of the phrase :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts