Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the facts:

Parma is trying to get Farinos.Valencia has already agreed on the move which will cost 18.000.000$.Farinos wanted to come at first but right now he is re-considering it.To speak simple,IF Valencia gets the CL Farinos will NOT come.If Valencia looses the final Farinos will play for Parma next season.

In case Farinos decides NOT to sign,Parma has reached an agreement with Sporting Lisboa for Argentinian midfielder Aldo Duscher.Duscher has an EU passport (Austrian).The move will cost 14.000.000$ or 7.000.000$+Paulo Sousa IF we sign him from Inter.Duscher will come ONLY if the Farinos deal brakes of.

Tanzi is trying to get either Juan Roman Riquelme from Boca OR Rui Costa from Fiorentina.Rui Costa wants desperatly to come and is pressing Cecchi Gorri to accept the offer of 21.000.000$+Serena (if Inter doesnt want him) but the Viola president doesnt want to sell the Portuguese midfielder.The Riquelme deal collapses at one thing:they want Ortega in exchange included in the deal but Ariel doesnt want to go to Boca Juniors and chases one more chance at Europe possibly at Germany or England.

If Tanzi cant get Rui Costa or Riquelme we will complete the sign of Alex who is waiting.Everything have been agreed.Even if Alex doesnt come to Parma this year HE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MOVE TO ANOTHER CLUB.Alex will spend one more year at Palmeiras and his future will be decided afterwards.The key is that Alex may manage to get an EU passport next year.If he gets one,he will sign for Parma immediately.

Also,Jorge Bolano and Johnier Montano may go on loan to Palmeiras while Paolo Cannavaro will go on loan back to Napoli if we sign a defender.Longo will go to Napoli as well at a half-owned deal.If Inter chooses not to sign Serena and the Rui Costa offer whihcx includes him doesnt go through,he will probably end up to Verona on loan (to replace Borcchi) unless a bid for another teams comes.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE FOR CRESPO,BUFFON,CANNAVARO OR THURAM TO GO.

Stanic and Lassissi will probably STAY as well.Parma has received an offer from Juve (!!!) for Sartor but Malesani wants to keep him and will sell him only if Juve gives us Iuliano or Montero,something Juve will not do.Dino Baggio,Roberto Breda and Giampiero Maini will go.Dino is trying to persuade Chelsea to make a bid for him but it will be difficult.However he will proabably move to England since Midlesbrough and Newcastle want him too.In fact the negotiations with Newcastle are almost concluded.Maini will probably return to Bologna while Breda will either return to his beloved Salernitana or join Brescia.Matteo Guardalben is bored at sitting in the bench and we may give him at Verona.If he goes we may get Flavio Roma from Piacenza or stick to Micillo and promote one youth team goalkeeper.

One of the prime targets is Lorenzo Amoruso from Rangers.Even if we get him,we will probably include him to the offer at Fiorentina for Rui Costa.

Malesani wants his team to look like this next season (the starting players are in capitals):

Goalkeepers:BUFFON,Micilo,Goalkeeper X

Defenders:Torrisi,THURAM,SARTOR,Bennarivo,Lassissi,CANNAVARO,P.Cannavaro or Defender X.

Midfielders:LAUREN (yes,he will start over Diego),Brocchi,Appiah,FARINOS or DUSCHER,Paulo Sousa (???),BOGHOSSIAN,Dabo,Fuser,ALEX OR RUI COSTA OR RIQUELME,Vanoli,Bolano,MICOUD

Forwards:Stanic,AMOROSO,Bonnazoli,CRESPO,Di Vaio

I cant tell you the source but its truth.Trust me.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't know how you got that info but I'm *really* excited about it. Buffon staying after all? Are they counting on Boghossian to come back to form so soon after his major injury? Sounds risky to me...

How old is Rui Costa BTW? 28? Is he worth all that money do you think? Serena is useless to us so that won't matter. In fact it will decrease our payroll. :) So the offer from a Parma point of view will be $21M - Serena's wage. :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Forgot a couple of things.

1. Bolano should stay in case Boghossian fails to return to his pre-injury form.

2. I'm sure Farinos will only come if Parma qualifies for Champion's League. If Valencia win, why would he want to stay? If they lose I could imagine that he would like another shot at it with them though...

But since you claim to know what you're talking about I will be supporting Real Madrid in the final... :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Well, well, you certainly earned your stars there Amo. Let me guess, you had lunch with Calisto AND Stefano! ;)

I don't really know what else to say. You seem to have summed up everything! I hope we get Farinos and RuiCosta. I hope Juve DOESN'T get Sartor and that he develops into a 1st class defender.

Great Post!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not dinner with the Tanzis but something close to that... :)

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
seems to be great news!!!!!
but dino baggio don't want to play in england
and a team like boro is a big joke.
farinos is good
alex too
and best of all riquelme,but we can't get em both.
i wonder why they have this stupid rule with only 3 non-europeans a team,when we buy mostly of a players in just south america.
whats the rule in spain?
is it the same?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and some more things.

Tore Andre Flo and Sergei Rebrov were NEVER targets.

Pep Guardiola and Gaizka Mendieta were some names thrown on the table but it was decided that they are too old for that kind of money and that a younger player of the same position would do better.

The Claudio Hussain deal is definitely off.The reasons for this ending is that both the player and Parma were noit exactly honest.Parma had told hjm that he would be a first choice player but the person I talked to said that this was a lie since it would be true only if we "dont get Farinos and hadnt agreed with Duscher".The player from his side told the club that he has an italian passport.The fact is that he could get one but with the recenlty revealed Veron situation we didnt want to take any risks.

Cragnotti was pressing Tanzi to sell him Crespo and Buffon but Tanzi after serius consideration decided not to give them.The Buffon deal was real close though but collapsed on the point that Lazio wanted to give us Stankovic but we wanted Simeone or Almeyda.

During the January transfer period we were on the verge of giving Stanic to Chelsea.Fortunately Amoroso got injured again and Malesani chose not to let him go.Stanic didnt want to move but he was pissed of with the fact that Di Vaio was playing and not him.

Roque Junior will probably be allowed to go to Milan because of his contract condition.

Before we get Sousa there were 4 names.Di Matteo,Ingesson,Simeone and Sousa.Malesani wanted Di Matteo or Ingesson but the first was expensive and Bologna refused to sell Ingesson.Simeone didnt want to come and so Sousa got here.The fact that Michele Serena was given away really counted.Serena used to be one of the most hard working players but after he got booed at the Tardini he felt really bad and wanted to leave.

------------------

·
Registered
859 Posts
Could it be your cousin who was visiting Parma and talked to Benarrivo about a french left winger who was coming to Parma?

So the K Andersson deal was just a ruomor then. I really wanted a swedish player in Parma again so that the Swedish press focused on Parma a bit more. :(

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
great news amo...its looking like parma will be for sure competeing for the scudetto next year.

im hoping the midfield gets better next year with couple of new guys like farinos or duscher even maybe requelme, but i doubt the requelme thing would happen

·
Registered
859 Posts
From the magazine "Football Italia"

"About a year ago I read in a magazine that Parma had signed Juan Roman Riquelme from Boca Juniors but I have not heard a mention of him since then. Is this story true or just a ruomor?"

Answer: juan Roman Riquelme is due to join Parma in the summer.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Riquelme would be an exelent signing.We have practically agree with Boca but it all depends on Ortega,will he go there? or they will igve up Riquelme even without Ortega in the deal? we'll see.Riquelme would do even better than Veron I believe.

------------------

1 - 13 of 13 Posts