Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everybody???

im just back from my vacations. i ve been to Brazil for 15 days and also been to uruguay for 10 days.
brazil was ok but not as good as i thought. the beaches are pretty nice, but the night was :sleepy: at least where i went to (praia do rosa and ferruchen).

anyway, before i left i talked to some people here and i propose them to close (temporary) the boca and river forum, in order to revitalize the argentina forum. they accepted. if anyone is against it, this is the momento to talk.

thanx.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Would you look what the cat dragged in. :D

Que bueno que haz vuelto al foro. No es lo mismo putear a la bosta si no hay bosteros a quien joder.

Lo de juntar los foros, you have my blessing.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gracias por esa bienvenida bien al estilo Loco. :D

Evidentemente, si no es por los puntos, boca no va a gastar sus energias, y menos contra un par de pendejos.:stuckup:

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Welcome back Bg.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Hola Batigold!!! Como andas? Tanto tiempo viejo..

Si yo tambien estoy de acuerdo...Mejor que Mantenemos un foro asi tenemos mas oportunidades de consolidar nuestro foro principal y por su puesto joder a las gallinas..:)

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
batigold said:
Evidentemente, si no es por los puntos, boca no va a gastar sus energias, y menos contra un par de pendejos.:stuckup:
czar said:
Si yo tambien estoy de acuerdo...Mejor que Mantenemos un foro asi tenemos mas oportunidades de consolidar nuestro foro principal y por su puesto joder a las gallinas..:)
"Despacitoooo Despacitoooo le rompimos el culito despacitooo..." :D

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
batigold said:
anyway, before i left i talked to some people here and i propose them to close (temporary) the boca and river forum, in order to revitalize the argentina forum. they accepted. if anyone is against it, this is the momento to talk.

thanx.
So when its going to happene?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Welcome back man :cool:

Agree about the River and Boca forum. As a temporary measure they should be closed, with a view to re-opening once there is more activity

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Important for Argie Fans.

Batigol9 said:
So when its going to happene?
Done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts