Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi mates,

things have been quite difficult these days. i ask you to stick to the CMs demands and give up the unauthorized avatars. i remind you not to mix the vergina star with our national colors. remember you're free do what you want with the good ones and that it's not forbidden for us to use this symbol.
obviously we 've received provocations through PMs and inside our forum topics. bad intentioned people want to see some of our members banned. mates like Naum and ambis had troubles in the past and are their main targets. they want us to lose control and get banned by answering with insults and polemics. don't fall into the trap.
Dragan, Romanticar and me are giving a lot of time and energy to solve these issues and report the bad behaviours (i wich you could have read the forum management thread related to that mess) ... the lion is not our symbol for nothing believe me...
our community must not suffer from such people that's why i advise you to put them on your ignore list and you won't have to read them anymore. safest and most simple solution.
so everybody please cool down and you'll see that our work won't be vain and bad behaviours will be punished. but you have to show the right example and respect the rules. be wise men, we know who we are, we don't need such pointless and vain arguments. we all know where it leads us : nowhere. let's be the smarter and don't go to the other forums for vengeance or any stupid motive.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.