Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after the dramatic losing of the scodetto by inter milan...ronaldo is not optimastic...and i think that he hate now the calcio ,he never won a liga in his life, neither in brazil nor in indhoven nor in barca and nor in inter...and cuper i think that he is not happy there...so what if both of them come to barca.....ahhhhh what a team will be....:)
just imagine....
;) :)

M

·
0 Posts
Cuper...that will be a positive for the club...Ronaldo in form will also so be good, but im not too sure, he could be one hell of a waste.

M

·
0 Posts
I hate to be negative here...and it all seems perfect in theory, but...

imagine...
Ronaldo's poor fitness and form
continues and thereby does nothing to help the team at all :(

·
Registered
555 Posts
I am a big Ronaldo fan! He's one of the greatest players i have seen in my live and it is a real pleasure to watch him play. Especially in his time with Barca.

I don't think or hope he will becoming back to Barca though. I don't think he will come because he hasn't had the chance to show the things he's capable off in Milan. He will stay at least for another year to set this right! I don't hope that he will come because he will cost us alot of money and the chance of him getting injured again and not be able to play for another year (or worse) is to big a risk!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts