Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in french league and champion league...
the confrontation between bordeaux and milan AC, has been something monumental!!!

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and the rivality between bordeaux and marseille in 87. very hot!

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and the PSG - OM matchs:D
looks more at war than football matchs.

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what cheaters those milanaises.
i don't remember the year but the match marseille/milan ac which ended by a 1.0 had an epic end. a leight of stadium broke and berlusconi called the milan coach for make the milanaises leave the field...

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
payman, marmotte, patrick, jacques, ne me laissez pas toute seule:(

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:)

seems platini doesn't like at all milan ac:D

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe, if you could hear his comment in the champions league...
for him, juve is simply the best....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
sorry lili but i don't have internet anymore at home (since i live in grenoble :)) and i can only have a connection at school
so i can't post as often as i used to. :(

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ah ok, i asked myself why you didn't post that much.
grenoble? cool for you;)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hehe yeah
i'll try to come more often, but i won't have much to say about football since i don't have tv here, so i can't see the matches :(

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
too bad.

i come back to my documentary.
tapi was an amazing manager. during a match psg/om he put in the dressing room, an article from a newspaper where arthur jorge the manager of psg said "we gonna walk on their faces".
no need to say that basil boli and mozer didn't appreciated, the match has been bloody.

also, for the milan/marseille 91. he had to face berlusconi which wanted make the match play again cause the incident of the light in the stadium. as milan won the precedent match against the red star of belgrade on green carpet, he thought that he could do the same. but tapi is tapi....

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Where did you see that? Is that a tape/DVD? or on TV?
I would love to see it, but they don't show it in here...:depress:

Anyways, I will not forget also that Bordeaux-Milan as it was between my 2 teams: my hometeam and the team of my heart...:googly:

I'm sorry but you're wrong about the Milan-Red Star Lili. We didn't win in the "green carpet" as you nicely said.:D The match was suspended as there was a snow storm plus an incredible fog which made it impossible to see anything. The match was replayed the next day and the match finished 1-1 after Milan had a perfectly valid goal not counted...:googly: then, in the penalty kicks, Milan won thanks to Franky Rijkaard and...Galli, the keeper!:proud::devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hmm....
it's not what it has been said.
finally as the milan's players didn't enter on the field, the match was won by marseille with the score of 1.0.;)

·
Registered
56,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry payman, i noticed but to late that you were talking about red star/milan. yes, you're right, but tapi said that berlusconi hoped to have the same condition against marseille as milan were by the way clearly beatten by marseille.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts