Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a hard decision for me to take, but I'm not happy with my current life, and I want to stop being online more than a few hours at work each week. Right now, I can be online for 6 hours in a row, sometimes more, and to be honest this makes me sad. I want to be out partying more, being more with my friends, like you Freddy :), paint more and a thousand other things.

Thing is, I don't know how to be online for just an hour or so, I have to be online for ten, and I'm not happy this way at all.

I hope you can accept me decision, and I want to thank you all for all the good times we've had. I hope this forum keeps on flourishing, though I believe you'll miss an FCK'er to put some perspective into your Brøndby dreams ;):tongue:.

Daniel - who leaves being friends with everyone, even you Kee :howler: :).

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
It quite sad to hear Daniel, but it's your choise and I respect that.

I also think we should spend more time together, especially than we do right now, so lets try and make the time for it:)

Btw, good luck tomorrow:devil::tongue::D........0-3

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Sorry to hear this, Daniel. But it's your decision and there are more important things in life, as you know. Good call. This is only a football-forum, you can't let life pass you by when you sit in front of the pc. ;)

All the best in whatever you choose to begin with from now on. :)

Jacob

·
Registered
710 Posts
DBOY said:
Daniel - who leaves being friends with everyone, even you Kee :howler: :).
Awww shucks Dan!

You didnt have to humiliate yourself in puplic to tell me you love me... :heart:

....But now I got teh screenpicture!!!! :devil: :fero: :greed:

BTW. sorry to hear it D.

You did everything profecionally, when you moderated here ;)
you'll stay toon on Xtratime though, right??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts