Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess some, or most of you, have read the comments i made about the USTASA, and after a PM from JureM, i've realised some things didn't know...but all i know...knew...was that read stuff about how the USTASA under Ante Pavelic co-operated with Hitler, and helped exterminate Jews, Gypsies and so on, so i guess i've finally proven to myself that i'm an idiot...i don't know...it's up to you to decide...:rolleyes: ..and i'm sorry if i've hurt anyone's feelings JureM for instance :( ..and i can understand if some of you would not like to see me around here anymore....bye...:( :depress:

·
International
8,545 Posts
Dragane, everybody has a right to their own opinions. Of course politics shouldn't be discussed here for obvious reasons but I can accept other's opinions, we'd get nowhere in life if we all shared a common mentality.

I hope to stick you around, especially since WC is here.:)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Dragan...there is no need to appoligize but politics should be kept off of the xtratime boards...you should never stop from posting here on this site. You are a great contributor to this board....;)

This thread will be closed...politics and soccer should not mix.;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.