Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe we lost in the championship Cup or maybe we can't get lo scudetto this year. but I'm proud to be a Lazio fans, no other team in Italy play like Lazio, no other player gave it so much efforts for their team, "Lazio simply the best".

We'll be back next season :)
Cheers for all Lazio fans

Forza Lazio
Forza Nedved

·
Registered
502 Posts
I am proud to be a Laziale too, and nothing cant change that!Even if we were the last i know we can make it to the top!

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
ME 2 proud to be a Lazio fan !!!

solo LAZIO!!!

Forza Lazio!!!!

[This message has been edited by JUAN F (edited 19-04-2000).]

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
100% agree! A real, die-hard fan would still stick to the team no matter how bad they are performing...unlike some so-called fans who just like the winners.
Lazio is still the best no matter what! And I have absolutely no regrets in supporting this fabulous team!

Forza Lazio!

M

·
0 Posts
yeah im proud to be a Lazio fan im sik of everyone jumping on bandwagons like juve and milan Lazio have only rissen in the last few years and these are all just experiences we have to wait a bit before we will start brining home the major throphies and when we do all those juve and milan supports can go to hell coz Lazio will rock Europe then take on the world

VIVA LA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!

P

·
0 Posts
I'm also proud to be fan of the best club in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This year we will win the Coppa and the Scudetto, because Juve sucks and I always say THE BEST WILL WIN!!!!!!!
Next year we will win the Champions League, because next year we will have the best player in the world (Rivaldo) and when he plays together with Simone Inzaghi every defender become crazy (even Jaap Stam)
I think next year we need another coach (Marcello Lippi for example)

FORZA LAZIO FORZA LAZIO FORZA LAZIO

Greetings from Holland (LAZIO supporters can be found over whole Europe)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Pieter, I am Dutch aswell.

But YOU are definately not a Lazio-fan!!

That came perfectly clear from your first post!!
http://www.xtratime.com/forums/Forum15/HTML/001632-3.html

Lazio-Feyenoord 1-2.
Why the HELL did you post that!!??
Are you so proud that Feyenoord beat Lazio, all this cause you are from Holland aswell.
I wont say us, cause then I would mean you to, so you know how I think about it!!And since you posted that score, well...

~~NOI SIAMO I BIANCOBLU~~

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
yeah me 2, i am very proud to be laziale. every result i accept , because i love lazio.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts