Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've lost... but I'm very happy with the image of the team tonight. Leaving aside tactics and some mistakes, Barça showed attitude today and, man, I'm proud of being barcelonista.

We played good football and we did everything in our hands to win. Chelsea won... it's okay, it's only a game, congratulations to the winners and we'll go back next year.

We lost, but we did it playing football and giving the 100% on the pitch. I am not happy for the result, but this is a game and sometimes you lose. Guys, tomorrow, I will walk with a Barça shirt, because I'm proud of my team. I'm proud of my club.

We'll win La Liga, don't worry.

VISCA EL BARÇA I VISCA CATALUNYA

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Yes, I'm proud of the team too. As I said, congratulations to Chelsea for winning a football match, but thumbs down for tainting the name of football. Its tough to lose, but thats life.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
So sorry to see such a team out, felt very sorry for Ronaldinho as well.

Match could have gone both ways, both teams had superb chances.. Chelsea also done very good considering they had Robben and Drogba out..

It was clear Barca missed Marquez.. I wish you all the best and hopefully see Barca back stronger in next year's CL.. In the meantime, beat the hell out of the overrated Real Madrid..

And for the summer, I guess you'd need to look for some defenders.. While for the DM you got Marquez Edmilson and Motta.. A move for Milito and a LB would be nice..

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I'm extremely proud of Barcelona, too.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't know what to say but iam also proud of today's performance,defensive mistakes led to our elimination but it is just a football match,as u said we did everything we can Barcelona and Rijkaard have a bright future together,I hope this season can end with la liga's glory

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Congratulations guys,

You Cules have one great team...and I mean that!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Losing in such fashion is really a drag, but it will make us stronger. We played good football today, but suffered from the same mistakes we always have; Lapses of attention by the defenders, and poor finishing.

I didn't expect Barcelona to win the Champions League, and now we only have La Liga to focus on. We should take it one title at a time!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
I was discreetly checking the score during my midterm. I think I GASPED out loud when I saw the 3 - 0 scoreline and the people around me shot me some mean looks. I've yet to see the game, but I'll always be proud of Barca!

:proud:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Koeman4 said:
We've lost... but I'm very happy with the image of the team tonight. Leaving aside tactics and some mistakes, Barça showed attitude today and, man, I'm proud of being barcelonista.

We played good football and we did everything in our hands to win. Chelsea won... it's okay, it's only a game, congratulations to the winners and we'll go back next year.

We lost, but we did it playing football and giving the 100% on the pitch. I am not happy for the result, but this is a game and sometimes you lose. Guys, tomorrow, I will walk with a Barça shirt, because I'm proud of my team. I'm proud of my club.

We'll win La Liga, don't worry.

VISCA EL BARÇA I VISCA CATALUNYA
:thmbup:

We have nothing to be ashamed of. We tried our best and we lost. If we'd given up when Chelsea scored the third goal, then my reaction to the performance would've been completely different.

Even if we did beat Chelsea over the two legs, I still think we wouldn't have won the Champions' League. Our squad needs improvement, but I think the players will learn from this.

And remember guys, La Liga has and always will be our number one target. Winning the title this year will be more than enough for me :cool:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Hey Barça_Fan, Barca Rule, Koeman4 or zyad, can you please give FigoIsGod a warning? I mean provoking I can understand from a Madrid fan, but the way he is acting now is not normal. I even PM'd him politely and he just reacted like Mourinho (arrogant).

PS: I'm proud of Barcelona too.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
A great thread and well written K4. I was in a barça social club with everyone going mad. At the end a bloke got on the stage and played all these sad pieces on a violin: all classical like Fleur de Lys (spelling) and other stuff.
Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Even at 3-2, we were still piling forward, the commentators were shocked to see BOTH our fullbacks charging forward at every opportunity.

We went out, but we went out playing OUR way

The Futbol Club Barcelona way.

:thmbup: :stuckup: :proud: :proud: :proud:

Now, go for La Liga guys, and give yourselves the success your style deserves.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Its the same sad day like the days again juve or celtic in the recent past...
I hate those days, after the game i went nearly crazy and i was very lucky that i dont went into a police control ( i was 30kmh too fast but they pulled 2 other cars out 1 sec before me :D...)

if i could choose loosing the driving licence or a barca win i would definitely go for a barca win...:/

what a sad day, i am nearly crying :(

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Proud of them indeed.
They didn't put their heads down after that horrible start like almost every other team would have done (including those overpaid galacticos) but fought back and even gave us some magic. They all tried until the last moment, including some of the harshly criticised players (Oleguer).
Unlucky defeat after all. A few scenes went against us that could have easily gone the other way, no way the Russian Emirate team was 2 goals better than us today.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Barcawinner said:
Hey Barça_Fan, Barca Rule, Koeman4 or zyad, can you please give FigoIsGod a warning? I mean provoking I can understand from a Madrid fan, but the way he is acting now is not normal. I even PM'd him politely and he just reacted like Mourinho (arrogant).
Guess what?

I can say _whatever_ I want in PM, especially when you're the one who chose to message me.

I've extremely proud of Barcelona... nothing wrong with that.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts