Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i've said, i'm phucking proud of inter regardless of their lose today. Ya'll still remember inter being a phucking joke for the last 3-4 seasons??

We phucking showed them we are scduetto calibur and every phucking team started to piss their jerseys when they have to play against us this season.

For the past seasons i wouldnt even dream of being in this race for the title and HERE WE ARE, claiming our spot that we deserve on top on the PHUCKING table.

We are the LAST 3 teams standing and that's a lot for a psychological young team like inter.

Trust me, if we get more situations like this one we will surely know how to handle stress and last minute surge like Juve and Roma or even lazio can.

Don't talk **** about anyone, the club is a team, no one is to blame.

Zanetti was great all through the season; chino had ban but his return proved his value; bobo was a miracle worker that gave us a lot of points throughout the race; ronnie's contributed a lot with his heart knitted to brazil and the wc but nonetheless he paid his dues with inter. Materazzi was not only a great replacement to Blanc, but also surprisingly quick as to adopt to inter's play style. Cordoba was good even though his name wasn't called always. Gresko had many great games, so don't let his one performance fool you, his presence is still a good asset to inter. kallon, who can forget kallon's contribution when chino and ronnie were there, he was the one that made the first half of the season so shockingly smooth. ventola was always great in the euro games. Czanetti always struck fear to opposing midfielders, made sensini **** his pants for sure. Conceciao and guly were a bit of diappointment, but still, they are new comers and i've never expected them to have a striking inpact in the first season. emre and okan showed their talents, even though not many chances were given, the fans know their inspiration were worthwhile. seedorf had a great sprint into his return, not a longlasting one, but surely one of the most effective as he scored a few goals that drew juventus. dibiagio still amaze me as to his energy and that toughness that adds spices to our midfield. Toldo was a wall, nuff said.

The improvments we've made has been drastic; no more senseless buying from moratti NOR cuper to make demands to get superstar players who would have no impact to team; inter also stopped giving in goals in the last minute, even the great lippi and the soft tardelli couldn't have solved this problem in ONE SINGLE season and yet cuper solidifed our defenses. Notice we don't give up a lot of goals with our defense. Our game play is not perfect but improvements are visible and evident with our standing in one of the most competitive league in the world.

These people along with cuper made everything possible, we might not have won the title, but their determination and talents were overwhelming, inspiring, and earned them my utter respect.

Look, i dont really know what i am trying to say but...i guess people can say whatever they want against my team, i dont want to restrict anyone's opinion anymore. I also hope that inter fans won't step on their team and only dwell into the negatives through the season. Inter has been through a lot. It needs encouragement and support, not pointing out their mistakes all the time.

Inter, the team i love.
Deep down from my heart, Forza Inter. Scduetto or not.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Very good post Fifa prez! :star:

I promise I will make a post too about my feelings when I have calmed down and is thinking straight and rational. Right now there are just too much anger for me to be able to post something that reflects my current feelings. That´s why I will do it tomorrow or something. :)

FORZA INTER!!!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
great post, fifa...but like jimmy, i m still in not good mood at the moment...so i'll write my opinion later...but this loss does hurt me a lot...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Carson35 said:
great post, fifa...but like jimmy, i m still not in good mood at the moment...so i'll write my opinion later...but this loss does hurt me a lot...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Now I feel rational and calm enough to be able to make a post that reflects how I feel...

I´m still pissed, and I will forever be pissed. But I am still proud as hell over what Cuper has achieved as a coach with Inter. The ones that say that Cuper us a choker and forever a loser, just have to reconsider (know they won´t anyway,since they are idiots). For years now we have sucked as hell. For years we haven´t been close to the title for one second. We had a coach like Lippi that wasn´t able to do squat with our team. Then comes Cuper. In his first season the man is able to turn the most chaotic, discussed and laughed at team in the world into making them a title challenger. I would have never thought that when the season started. I never expected a Scudetto. I only expected a Scudetto this last week and that came back on me. :(
Cuper has done what so many other coaches has failed with; he made us a TEAM. He created a team out of superstars, that just lacked one thing: experience.
There´s with no doubt that our players just weren´t experienced enough to grab this Scudetto. When you see a 30-year old Di Biagio who should be among the experienced players, shooting on every time he has the ball and looks desperate, then you know that this team wasn´t experienced enough. When you only had three out of 11 players on the pitch that has won a Scudetto before, then you KNOW that Juve and Roma are superiour when it comes to experience.

The Scudetto wasn´t lost yesterday. The Scudetto was lost against Atalanta, where we should have easily won. That just clearly shows that we aren´t mature enough. It was Cuper´s first season with Inter, while Lippi and Capello are pure veterans. BUT the Inter fans are mature enough for the Scudetto and that is what breakes my heart as an Inter fan. When you go to the Juve forum and see the Inter fans congratulating them on the Scudetto, then you know that we are mature enough to handle everything.

Next season will be the season as I have said ever since Cuper took over that we will fight for the Scudetto. I will expect a Scudetto almost then, depending on this summers transfer campaign. The one person that can ruin this is Massimo Moratti that will watch the WC and will see some superstar players and hopefully he has learned from his mistakes and won´t just buy anyone that is good in the WC.
With one years experience of such a season like this one, we for sure have gained something.

No matter what, I am proud over Inter and Cuper to be able to have such an awesome season and for the first time ever, I could see some heart in our team. We deserved more than a "lousy" third place after this season.

Just remember that Cuper in his first season was able to make Inter turn into a fantastic team that was SO close of a Scudetto, a thing coaches like Lippi and Lucescu wasn´t able to do. That people is what we should salute and be graceful over.

FORZA INTER!!!!!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
People will continue to call cuper an choker until he wins seomthing and preferably something big. That's the way it is and we can't change it.

Unfortunately for Inter that will turn into more press and hesitation when it comes to these important matches. Ancelotti is also known for that...

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
I, as a Lazio fan, wish Inter all the best luck possible next season.
I really cheered for Inter (for the first time in my life againt my own team) but I guess it was more Inter`s fault then it was Lazio`s.

What a shame seeing juve winning the scudetto.:depress:

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Amir, cheering against your own team is sad. One thing is to wish Inter had won Lo Scudetto, which I wished for too, but PREFERRING your own team to lose... never. The resent for other teams should never surpass the love for your own.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
As I said to all of my friends today, it was INTER who won the Scudetto for me!

FORZA INTER, SEMPRE CON VOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts