Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all,

In 4 hours time, I will be on my way to join our boys in Korea! I meant to write something long and sappy, but due to constraints, I won't subject you to that! ;)

I will try and check in with updates while I'm over there.

FORÇA PORTUGAL!!!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Give me a "HELL YEAH!"

When you meeting up with 66?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully, when the bugger arrives! :D

Eng66, if you read this, I will send you a PM with my cellphone number when I arrive. There are internet cafes everywhere, so you should be able to access this site.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I shudda gone wid you guys. Represent, baby!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Rest your lungs up for Wednesday.

Hey, tell us if there's any way of identifying you - you never know, the camera may point to you if you make a big enough commotion for our Seleccao.

Have fun.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Have a safe and wonderful trip. I wish I was there cheering with you all. :) Keep us informed ;) We want to know all the details. :)

Good luck Portugal!

·
Registered
333 Posts
jealous x2

Have a good time and put on a good show. After all you are an ambassador for all of us who can't be there.

Let the boys on the field hear you.

FORCA PORTUGAL

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Have a fantastic time! I'll be looking for you in the stands. Tell us how we can look for you! There can't be that many chops there so you never know.

By the way, you and England66 should go get yourselves a nice massage.;)

Forca Penguin! Forca England66! Forca Portugal!

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Hey Penguin, have a great time and drink a few, excuse me many, pints for us!

Make us proud over there and we will all be with you on Wednesday in Spirit ;)

Forca England66 as well!!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just an update:

It is 3:00 local time on Tuesday. I can't frickin wait till tomorrow's game! I should be meeting up with Engl66 shortly for some boozing. By the way, I've become a big fan of the OB, it's cheap and it is a great beer!

Believe it or not, I've ran into more Costa Rican fans than any other country so far!!! Strange, very strange....

If you guys want to look for me, I will be in the upper stand in the Portugal section (south endzone). I will be wearing my Sporting Alternative jersey (Half White/Half Green) and will be waving an American and Portuguese scarf. (Hey, I gotta represent both my countries!)

Cheers!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Penguin...

How was the game from where you were sitting. From reading some media reports; the US fans were talking trash, chanting "Over-Rated" and "Adios Amigos" after it was 2-0.

I know if I was in the crowd, I would be so pissed off, I'd want to B--ch Slap some people. Now, you're probably more refined than I am, since I have a serious temper and a short fuse.

I'm wondering how our fans were taking it. Having to sit there through that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts