Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES!!! I just bought the first tickets out and have the flight booked!!! I'm off to Melbourne on July 26th to see Leeds Utd play ColoColo!!! This is going to be so brilliant!!! When I return I will post a whole match report and some pictures of the adventure!!! GLORY GLORY LEEDS UNITED!!! :howler: :howler: :howler: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :) :) :) :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Chris... This is Brilliant!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Haha first u can have a look at the new goal scoring machine Seba Gonzalez in Canberra then when u fly down to canberra paying $50 for your ticket :eek: (thats insane since olympics tickets were like $20) and your plane ride to see Leeds leave the field in tears.

But at least you will see the black and white spectacle of the almighty Colo Colo ;)

Hope Kewell has a good game but you will find it tough vs the former South American champs.....

nah im probably wrong but theres no harm in being patriotic.
I might be drivin down there with mum in the passenger seat and bro + maybe a friend at the back (im on my l's so i need mum ;))

hey man can u find out for me how much the game Colo Colo vs Olyroos in Canberra will cost?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha first u can have a look at the new goal scoring machine Seba Gonzalez in Canberra then when u fly down to canberra paying $50 for your ticket (thats insane since olympics tickets were like $20) and your plane ride to see Leeds leave the field in tears.
:devil: I presume you meant Melbourne, not Canberra... :tongue: Anyway, it will be an awsome match! I'm sure to get in a fight with 1 or 2 Colo Colo supporters... :howler: :tongue:

hey man can u find out for me how much the game Colo Colo vs Olyroos in Canberra will cost?
Yeah sure mate, no worries... :) I'll look into it for you! If the game is going ahead I will join you in the stands for sure... But I'm not sure if there is going to be a game here...

PS: I'm on my L's aswell, I love the look on the oldies faces when we go over the speed limit. Priceless... :tongue:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Leeds_utd_lad - Behave yourself down under.

There are many Bars and Girly shows in Melbourne.

I believe the game will be at Colonial Stadium, which at Capacity hold about 54,000.

Have a top holiday - I just cannot make it to the game.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
There are many Bars and Girly shows in Melbourne.
What else am I going for? There's a soccer game on aswell? Two in one! :tongue:

Have a top holiday - I just cannot make it to the game.
What! :dazed: That's too bad! Why are you not able to come? It's going to be a great game!

Re: El Matador - There is a game in Canberra for ColoColo. I'll find out the details...

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's on Saturday! Can you come?!? :D

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Yeh thanks for the info on what I asked for....

Yeh I'm going to watch the Colo Colo vs Olyroos games in Sydney and Canberra but I wont be headed down to watch Leeds rather I'll watch it on tv because I'm more interested in Colo Colo than Leeds and I cant be stuffed for the long drive down after already seeing them play twice.

Its $19 for the ticket in canberra if u wanted to know. And I'll be sure to get a big load of fireworks when I go there.

Is anything illegal in Canberra, corrupt politicians :tongue:

I'm hoping to see Colo Colo win but for a team that cant even finish in the top 2 in their domestic league let alone make the libertadores not much chance but hey Colo Colo will win imo.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awsome! So, u are comming to Canberra. Well, I will be seeing the game for sure. If you wanna meet up that would be cool. :tongue: And don't worry about us, Leeds will show u how to play football! :howler:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Leeds In Melbourne

After travelling to Elland Rd to watch the lads play, I am really excited that are heading to Melbourne...With Viduka being a local lad the atomsphere and support will be enormous.

After serval other teams have used Australian trips as a piss up...I've heard that Leeds are looking to capitalise on the fact they are going to take it seriously!!!!! Let's hope that who ever the new manager is, he is keen for the trip too.

If anyone going to the game is up for some pints....email me and I'll be glad to show the sights of Melbourne!
Russ

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Re: Leeds In Melbourne

tocka said:
[BIf anyone going to the game is up for some pints....email me and I'll be glad to show the sights of Melbourne!
Russ
[/B]
Well, are you a part of the Leeds United Australia Club? A bunch of us are meeting at the Sherlock Holmes Hotel, 415 Collins St Melbourne from 3pm onwards for a few beers before the game and go from there to the ground, a 10 minute walk. U know the place? I hope to see you there Russ. PS: Welcome to the Leeds Forum mate! :howler: :tongue:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Leeds V Colo Colo

Thanks for the reply...I have no knowledge of the supporters club but would love to know more....I will see you there before the game!!

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Pat, I've already said this but I hope you enjoy it mate ;) Make sure you chat up a few Chileno girls as well :cool:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx alot Adrian! :tongue: Don't worry about that mate, I'll put on my sexy face for when I'm at the match! ;) :howler:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I'm off tomorrw night! When I get back I will give a match report and I will tell you all how good it was! YAY!!!

PS: I will post tomorrow to say goodbye! lol :howler:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts