32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I'm a human being!"

Bwahahahaha:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Inside F1 joke - it's funny of you saw it.

·
International
5,629 Posts
Bier said:

Bier...how are you man? Where's your buddy Rod? You guys were funny. Since when have you been back at Xtime?

You still running that website?

Damn I gotta visit these forums more often...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hey Red, howse life? ... no I don't run the website anymore. Didn't have the chance to upload it since I lived in Lisbon a few months and meanwhile it had disappeared. Geocities, you know. ;) A pity, I think it has been quite popular back in the times before sl-benfica.com :D
Well, I've been back posting at XT since a month probably. In the meantime I have like posted twice or three times, but never found the time to post regularely. Rod actually is back as well. Yeah you should come or often. We have to bring some life back into the Benfica-thread in order to get our Forum back ;)

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
We have to bring some life back into the Benfica-thread in order to get our Forum back
That's a nice thought but I'm afraid that'll never happen. No, not with the current hall monitors along with the departure of Alcatraz.

A nice thought nontheless.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Well, it will definately not happen too soon, but if we consistently fly the Benfica-flag ... who knows ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"I'm a person too!"

Bwahahaha:D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Here we go again...

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
KingMonkey grew balls on 3-30-05...

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Pila said:
"I'm a human being!"

Bwahahahaha:D

Bwahahaha!!! Isn't this the part where Richard Gere falls on the floor and tells the sarge that he "has nowhere else to go!!!"

Or better yet, Wayne of Wayne's World breaks down in tears and tells the camera the real crime is he never learned to read (gratuitous Oscar moment).

:D

When the hell did F1 say "I'm a human being!!!" anyway? I've been too inactive too long, I guess.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dae said:
Bwahahaha!!! Isn't this the part where Richard Gere falls on the floor and tells the sarge that he "has nowhere else to go!!!"

Or better yet, Wayne of Wayne's World breaks down in tears and tells the camera the real crime is he never learned to read (gratuitous Oscar moment).

When the hell did F1 say "I'm a human being!!!" anyway? I've been too inactive too long, I guess.
Oh, man - you missed a doozy! Did you read his latest one in the Porto Forum?

"I'm a person too!":D Man, I can't stop saying that - it's echoing in my head like a techno beat.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
This is too funny. Believe it or not, I just can't fall asleep because I can't stop thinking about I'm a person too!

Just like a bad trendy song, I just can't get it out of my head! :D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
What is wrong with you guys? Has something happened in the past, that makes F1 worth to be mocked at so harshly and consistently? I for my part am sickened and shocked by that behaviour, since I can recall I got to know ya differently back in the times I started with Xtratime. What's the point of all this fuzz?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Pila said:
Oh, man - you missed a doozy! Did you read his latest one in the Porto Forum?

"I'm a person too!":D Man, I can't stop saying that - it's echoing in my head like a techno beat.

I like the part where he says KM is already on thin ice in the spring. Very poetic. Gotta love fortune cookies.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Bier said:
What is wrong with you guys? Has something happened in the past, that makes F1 worth to be mocked at so harshly and consistently? I for my part am sickened and shocked by that behaviour, since I can recall I got to know ya differently back in the times I started with Xtratime. What's the point of all this fuzz?
You need to have a cafe with us to understand. There were a ton of us here at one time that were legends. Come to think of it, we're now hall of famers. Believe you me, we were the biggest contingent of Portuguese posters this site had ever seen. Then one day it all "crashed" literally. Anyways, we split, they make this juvenile FM, and what you got is what you're left with.

Who knows??? We all may make a comeback, we all might not but either way it doesn't seem your FM cares because there was only 8 of us that he doesn't miss. Too bad we have over 50,000 posts to our forte on this site. :D

1 - 20 of 116 Posts