Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm playing CM4. At the end of my first season with Roma, things were going quite well... I won the Serie A in the last round, reached the Italian Cup final (which I lost to Juventus :() and qualified to the CL final against Manchester United... then my big problem started.

A couple of weeks before the CL final, several of my players (more specifically my Brasilian and French players, which includes almost half my starting eleven) were called up for the Confederations' Cup, which was set to happen at the same time as the CL final!!! :mad:

I considered my alternatives and decided to withdraw all the most important players from their NTs. The players who were withdrawn were Cafu, Mancini, Emerson, Kaka and Candela, all necessary (Cafu and Kaka were reserves, but they all played in the CL final). I ended up winning the CL on penalties after a 0x0 draw.

The problem came later... on the new season, NONE of the withdrawn players were ever called for their NTs again. :mute: On their 'profiles', it still says that they were withdrawn from the NT, suggesting that it's a permanent state...! :wth: The players aren't pissed at me YET, but when I look at their morale, ALL of the 'withdrawn' players are "concerned at his withdrawal from his International squad".

Is it true? Did I really end their National Team careers? Isn't there something I can do??
:confused:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
That happened to me to in cm4(season3).....once you withdraw a player from international duty, there is a fault in the game and they wont be able to play int. games again........ask tolga if there is an editor for this prob. because as far as i know, your fuked.

Btw does anyone if this problem is also in 03/04?? as im scared to withdraw any south americans from int friendlys in case they turn against me, like they did in cm4:D :D .....garrincha as long as it is a slight concern it doesnt matter, but if their profiles turn to hating you, like they did with me, your gonna need a new squad

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:mad: :devil: I DO have EP5 installed. This is bullsh!t! :scream:

I'm considering simply uninstalling the damn thing altogether and forgetting about it...

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tolga said:
Did you install the patch before or after you started the game?
Before. :( I really don't know what to do. I guess I'll reinstall the damn patch and start a brand-new game, since the damn patch obviously didn't work the first time. :stress:

It's not even the only problem... when they were making the "players of the year" awards at the end of the 1st season, Stankovic won as "best domestic player" and Buffon won as "best foreigner"... :mute: :wallbang:

Damn... I like the 3D engine a lot, but this game has more bugs than one would believe possible... :groan:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Shouldn't a save game editor be able to fix this? Try downloading MCM4 from thedugout.net , it might be able to help you.

I can not gurantee anything though, as I have not used a save game editor for years, so I have no idea whether you can fix this or not, but it might be worth a try.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe later I'll try it.

I got disgusted with that bug and decided to begin a brand-new game, this time managing Deportivo in La Liga. And this time I won't "withdraw" players from their NTs; I'll just pretend I don't have the option to do so...:stress:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Garrincha said:
Maybe later I'll try it.

I got disgusted with that bug and decided to begin a brand-new game, this time managing Deportivo in La Liga. And this time I won't "withdraw" players from their NTs; I'll just pretend I don't have the option to do so...:stress:
i remember i did the same thing in CM 4 and they were never allowed back, so i've been too chicken to try it again in CM03/04 :depress: :sob: :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,533 Posts
When you get a message that "(Some Players) have been called up for international duty", there is an option at the bottom of the message saying "set instructions".. Click on that, and you can forward some orders for certain players to the NT coach ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts