Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moggi is turning juventus into clubs like bologna/udinese!!
now that we've signed parametti(or whatever his name is), i believe juve have got 3 mil pounds less to spend and 1 player less to buy. let's say a club budgets to spend 30 mil pounds, now juve have got 27 mil left.
i can't believe this. if juve is so keen on snatching players away, why don't go snatch batigol away from roma?? why don't get crespo right away, right now?!? i mean, is not that parametti is so good until we got to snatch it away from lazio like that.

if u look at the kind of players moggi the f***** buys, u will notice that sooner or later juve will turn out to become a bologna/udinese, just an average club. yeah, maybe we know juve is a good club but people outside italy will not even look to juve as a top club. to them, juve is just like deportivo, bayer leverkusen kind of club while lazio/inter is goona be like man utd/real/bayern kind of club, all star.

look, if we can't win scudetto this season with the players we have, what makes u think juve can win the scudetto/CL next season with addition players like parametti and a few youngsters?? juve have got the determination and team spirit(or so they say), they have got good history, they are a good club, but i think the missing final piece of puzzle in juve is a few world class players. that's all we need. overall, we are better than lazio but they simply got the better players, admit it. okay, they've got more quality players. players who win by skill not hard work. it's like u get an 'A' in an exam because u are a genius, not because u study 24 hours a day for it.

to me, parametti is already on the transfer list. like bachini/oliseh, i knew they wouldn't make it at juve last seaon when we bought them. the moment juve signed them, i got this thing in me saying that they won't be any good for juve. i'm sorry to say this but i got the same feeling right now. but no, moggi never learns, he still goes for the average kind of player and hope that the player will blossom into world-star players!!
i hate him!!!
it's funny to see people writing 'who should we buy, raul or figo?'. it's funny because we always hope for the best but moggi always go for the not-so-best. we hope for cannavaro/djetou/nesta, moggi gets mirkovic. we hope for figo, moggi thinks guliano giannichedda will be better than the magical portugese winger.
now, NOW we hope and PRAY for crespo, i'm waiting to see what will moggi come up with...............

ps.does any one of you know when will moggi's contract expire??

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK......

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
**** Yuan, you really are pissed off I see! :) Relax, Paramatti (whatever) he's just back up! He's a fari enough as a back up player! We are in CL damnit and we need a larger squad! That's why we bought him! We can't buy one player for 30£millions! If we did, we don't have enough money to buy back up players. The CL termin is freakn hard these days. 2matches in the week and then again we have the italian cup. The thing is, we need a bigger squad for the CL! Get my point?

I agree with you that a star signing would do good! But if we dont get Crespo.. I'll freakn blow my brains out! Crespo is excactly the type of player we need!

There will definitely be lotso of signings this summer and I hope MOGGI has enough IQ cells in his brain to buy Crespo.

Dont know when is contract is due to expire..
it'll probably be renewed anyway..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Tssss, have a little bit more faith in the guy! For all, he IS the most powerful person in the Italian transfer business!

A Roma SOLO La LAZIO!

F

·
0 Posts
I will defend Moggi. He is looking to complement the side, not change it. First, Juve already has a number of stars on its team. Somebody has to do the dirty work and Paramatti is that type. He gives us an experienced defender who can play several positions. And if we are going for the CL/Scudetto double next season, we need many players available.

Juve has good chemistry. If you can find a good signing, fine. If it will disrupt the side too much, is it really worth it? Do you want to be another Inter or Lazio who tend to change players more often then their underwear? The youth signings help for the future. Not only does it give us a pool of players who will be in the system but also gives us options for transfers. Don't be delusioned with BIG signings. Too often, they do not pan out. Remember last season how everyone figured Fiorentina would be lethal with their signings? How far did it take them. Moggi is doing a good and more importantly, a smart job.

·
Registered
881 Posts
True I agree Falc. I think the only signing we need is a more adventurous coach.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yuan,you must be the biggest scouter of talent in the world.I'm really impressed.Becaue if you knew that a winger who made the best season of his life,was elected in the best 11 of Seria A and was on the verge of the national team would fail from the momnet he signed you must be either a HUGE talent observer and scouter or a magician.On the other hand you also predicted the fialure of the best anchor and one of the best player in the dutch league,a starter in the national team of nigeria with a brilliant WC behind him...GET REAL MAN! Paramatti was signed for 2 reasons (a) to add experience and depth in the team and especially (b) so Lazio wont get him.Simple as that.Besides,he is a very good player and if you have watched Bologna you would knoiw what I'm talking about.He may be rather old but he has nothing to be envy of Iuliano who in my opinion is a brilliant player.If you want to become a Bologna or an Udinese go see Tanzi's methods.Pure success....

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Yuan you are telking very silly things!Yoy say that Michele Paramatti is stupid player.But it is Juve's tradition to buy none-star players.For example who was Del Piero before Juve.Or Ravanelli,Vialli,Zidane...?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Vialli had just won a scudetto with Sambdoria and Zidane an UEFA cup with Bordeaux.But thats a different sotry... :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I think I've commented on Moggi so many other times that I won't do it this time. Yuan- You know I disagree with You anyway.

Generally Nyuka You're completely right. AMO is obviously correct when mentioning Vialli- and Zidane was also a sought after player (though he didn't win the UEFA- Bordeaux lost out to Bayern M. :)).
But You could mention: Conte, Iuliano, Montero, Tacchinardi, Di Livio, Amoruso and even Vieri.
That's only some of names that has been "created" in Turin in the last decade.

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Bolonga and Udinese are the 2 best teams after the 'big'7 look at their transfers(espassially udinese) they had Bierhoff, Amoroso, Walem, Bachini, Helveg and they all where bought for almost nothing and sold for like maby in total 75$ dollar well thats class.
And even this year they will sell players like Giannichedda, Jorgensen, Zanchi, Locattelli, Muzzi and maby others for much more $ than they bought them then they will look for Serie B,C,D and forgain talents wich a few years later they will again sell, and in the between time they almost always take a UEFA cup place.
Now thats good transfer buissnes!

This year Bolongo was a bit unlucky they bought to many players that didn't really worked like Zé Elias and Ventola but i think they will bounch back and might take a UEFA or Intertoto spot next year(they didn't want a intertoto spot this year)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i certainly didn't mention anything about moggi having to buy every player who is world-class-quality!! it's just that he's not getting enough!! i don't expect 11 big-signings but i think 2-3 is reasonable for a club like juve's status.
well, we'll see about paramatti next season......but he does remind me of pavarotti.
and of course i know about del piero.......but how many DPs can u get out of a group of youngsters?? how many nestas?? how many tottis?? bear in mind that ajax have one of the best youth training team(coverage is even given on tv about how ajax bring up young players)but they still fail to live up to their top 15 club status.

lastly, don't u think that juve is a little stingy? i'm certainly not surprised that they record a profit every year.

F

·
0 Posts
Yuan - It is a well organized club. It has success on and off the pitch. Juve is run like a smooth purring Ferrari.

On the purchase of superstars, first, Juve already has them. Its not like they are hurting for any.

Second, it has to be a delicate choice and one that will improved the club. The player has to fit and not disturb the chemistry/balance of the team. A Crespo, if available, probably would make a good fit although it could have a negative effect on Pippo, on and off the pitch. On the other hand, an Anelka could disturb the whole side. And if the transfer price is so high that it makes the current stars look second rate, that could have a negative effect as well. Juve's management will not purchase a name only. The make sure that the individual fits. I see nothing wrong with that.

Finally, we are in the very early stages of the transfer period. There is so much going on behind the scenes that we are unaware about. It is one thing to say we want Crespo, buy him and sign him. What happens is Parma telling us, well, what will you give us in return. If the cost is too high, then the deal falls through.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Glen yes man.I am glad that Juve doesn't buy superstars.Because it will be more interesting to buy unknown but very talented players than super stars...

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Amoroso. i agree with you completely.
Bachini is world class
Oliseh is the Nigerian captain and a great player. we would have done alot better to have played Bachini and all we did was ruin his Italian team career.
Once again you are coorect. i would like to apologise for any mean things i have written directed to you in the past.
As for A Del. i believe you are correct also. We need a more adventurous coach.
Paramatti is a good player and i have seen him and if he plays it will be no disadvantage for us

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I agree with Amoroso, he hit the nail right on the head with Bachini etc... But Moggi is abit of a tight ass, he should spend abit to make abit.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what's the use of getting profit but not winning anything??
this is not a trading business!! i believe a football club is set up to win things for the fans and players, not to buy and sell.
i rather win the CL/scudetto every year and record a lost than reap profit every year but end up with nothing. with success, money will come flowing in anyway. maybe mr.agnelli is too business minded!! it's not that he doesn't have enough dough!!

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK.........

F

·
0 Posts
Actually football is about money and really it revolves around it.... and if juve are going to buy someone cheap then its good as long as his good as they "superstar"....names such as rivaldo figo and raul. This is absolutely ridicoulus if juve go out there like inter and spend like mad are juve just like a women who loves shopping.....naaa no way should juve waste money.

However if juve do go out there they should look for players who they believe they club will have success from at a cheap rate.

Many players juve do buy they end up selling selling em very cheap.....now this is something i am against for example henry why so cheap and mistakes in the past too
like Vialli bought for 12m sold for free

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY STUPID AND YOU BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT THE FUTURE LIES......HOWEVER STAY CONFIDENT AFTER ALL WE DO LOVE A WONDERFUL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts