Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUVENTUS-MILAN!!

Not that it probably will be such a decisive game, but hey it's the biggest club showdown you can get on the face of the earth, so it suits me. The girlfriend of my father is a Milanista, so she wanted to catch Milan, and we're Juventini. There was only one option really. Oh, and since we can all ski, we just made it a one week-holiday. I won't be going to uni that week though and I should hand in a paper two weeks after that, so that's going to get me in trouble, but hey.

@The Juventuz group: did I get that thread closed? :howler:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Big up to you! I hope you get to witness a true slaughter - preferebly with us having easily disposed of Werder and Bayern having kicked Milan out of CL to make for absolute misery for the rossoneri :devil: :skull: .

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Post some pics here will ya.. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Whaddya talking about? With the players wives, it's gotta be at least 20 there in the stands for this match ... plus Seven. :rolleyes:

I envy you, Seven. Make a lot of noise for us, OK? And be on the lookout for a Christian Vieri look-alike toting bags of urine in the Milanisti curva.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
lol!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
and make sure to post your pics on juventuz.com once it's back online

... oh wait....

you're still banned?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
swag said:
Whaddya talking about? With the players wives, it's gotta be at least 20 there in the stands for this match ... plus Seven. :rolleyes:

I envy you, Seven. Make a lot of noise for us, OK? And be on the lookout for a Christian Vieri look-alike toting bags of urine in the Milanisti curva.

:D:D:D:D

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
Fliakis said:
would be funny if he ran into our very own nicola :D
nice avatar :proud:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
swag said:

I will :D. I'll write something about my experience and I'll find a way to show you guys the pictures. Someone else will have to post them if Juventuz is back up then though.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Seven said:
I will :D. I'll write something about my experience and I'll find a way to show you guys the pictures. Someone else will have to post them if Juventuz is back up then though.
but you are still a member at juventuz, Vinman thinks I am you :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts