Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..tomorrow, i'll be there for a week, doing some family things. hopefully, i'll be able to see Athletic -VS- Barca on sunday, im sure its sold out, bit i'll buy ticket from a broker if nessesary. anyone know any ticket brokers in Bilbao?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
No sorry. It will proberly be expencive around 150 Euros more or less. But maybe it`s worth it? Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay! Also that you go home depressed after the match...;) Barça-Bilbao is always great matches to watch because of the rivalty.

·
Registered
426 Posts
150 euros, seriously? When the same happens in Madrid you can buy a tickest for 50 euros that probably woul have costed 18 or 21 if you had bought it through the ticket offices. Who wants to pay that much?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Fans want to pay that amount.

I doubt seriously that you find tickets for 50 Euros to top-matches. Like Real-Barça. Bilbao-Barça is a big rival meeting. BTW, anyone remembers Stoitchkov`s 4 goals?;)

W

·
0 Posts
Enjoy your visit!....Maybe your presence can inspire a side lacking a lot of confidence:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys im back. i didn't go see Athletic vs barcelona be cause i was to busy with my family, i did however manage to see bilbao athletik(the 2nd team) vs Gernika Club in Gernika at Campo Santa luzia. i had a great time. there was some decent players there for Athletik.a winger with some quality, and a striker who seemed o.k , though he complains to the referee too much. this was a mini Basque Derby.

Bio, Bilbao is getting more and more Beautiful every year. i went to the Euskal Herria Museo, ah great stuff in there. my brother is there studying spanish, on Calle Bailem close to Estacion Abando.

Gora Euzkadi!

·
4,421 Posts
Gora!

It's true that it becomes more beautyful, soon it will be the street train finished and they are cleaning the river

1 - 11 of 11 Posts