Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, I wanna just apologise for my recent absence! (Not that you missed me I'm sure!) I've been really busy with my career and stuff and I got my promotion so I think it was worth it...

I'm gonna have much more time on my hands now because the project we were working on has been completed so I can pretty much go back to my old lazy self!!

So once again, I'm back for good so you can take me off the 'missing in action' list!

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Hey Hey Gareth!! Good to see ya, as I for one did miss you! :) It is good that you came back when you did as I was coming close to usurping your position as FM;)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Congratulations on your promotion! Must be a great stepping stone for you and your career! Wish you all the luck and success! I too have been quite busy lately... I've been busy coaching soccer clinics and balancing my career , I hardly even have a time for myself... Well, anyway, I always here in and out to view some other comments... But did'nt have the time to reply....;)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Hey! You're back too {Arsenal}! This is great!! Now if Cannonball and Juventina Allie were back as well it would be even better! :happy:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Welcome back, GarethUK. And, congratulations for your promotion, it's a good news for your career.

You come back in good time, we are in our way to Premiership title. We can celebrate it together.... ;)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Once again dude, nice to have you back :)

About the FM's...
I and Gareth will continue as it is today. I had never any really plan to change FM's as I was sure either Canonball or Gareth would return into action. :)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
welcome back
i think all this forum thingy was to much for just wakks to handle
;)
we met for a short well
hopefully we can know eachother better

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcomes guys...

Chris, would you be so kind as to knock one of those avatars out for me? :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Welcome back, Gary! :happy: Remember me? :sweeteye: ;) I'm glad you got your promotion and lost your life for a little while to moderate this forum. ;) :D We were thinking where you had gone for a while back then but now, it's great you're back. :)

And it'd be great if we had some old members back too.....:(

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Welcome back Gareth. The Arsenal forum was not the same without you and I think everyone missed you. Well at least your back to talk about Arsenal's historic double this season!
Congratalations on your promotion.:)

Come on you Gooners!:devil:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome back Gareth!

I too am returning after about half a year of not posting at all. But it's weird, I keep returning here to read what everyone is saying, especially contraversial things.

I think that this forum is the definate resource for Arsenal news and stuff. I really don't see a need for Arsenal sites when everything (yes, big and small) is posted here.

I haven't been posting because of all sorts of reasons. For some reason (after Sep 11) I did not want to post anymore. Then I just didn't post ever again even though I wanted too, stupid huh? :confused:

Anyway, I hope I can be a part of the Xtratime community again!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi G'day... Just one question - What happened to Ultimate Arsenal ?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Yo, welcome back G'day. Man this is turning into an Arsenal Forum reunion!
This is Great!:D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome back guys. Good to see both of you posting again. :D :)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
:proud: G'Day is back too.... This is great! I would be happy to make new Arsenal avatars for you Gary, G'Day and {Arsenal}! Tell me who you would like and if it hasn't been taken by anyone else then I'll make it. You can't have Adams, Cole, Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg, Bergkamp and Henry as someone else already has one. We could make an entire line up!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ultimate Arsenal is no longer because it was way to much to update. I also had to rely on getting my news from other sources on the Internet, which was a bit shifty.

I also stopped it because of school, which had good effect. I got straight A's for my final year of info tech and an A+, an A and a C+ :D for Graphics, which included me making packaging for a Soccer Game called UEFA 2001.

Now I have 4 subjects this year which isn't easy also, but a lot easier than what other people have.

Thanks for asking Chirs, butI will make my own avatar. I've got an idea, don't know how it will be executed though ;)

Working on it now :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Here's my avatar.

I just had to use this goal, goal of the season (by an Arsenal player) I reckon, ahead of Pires' goal against Villa and Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd like a Sol Campbell avatar please Chris!

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
GarethUK said:
I'd like a Sol Campbell avatar please Chris!
Chris, he wrote wrong. He meant Igors Stepanovs...

:D ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts