Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm back after an unjust 3 month layoff...which I find interesting because I was banned for "religious insults." Apparantly some deranged CM with an itchy trigger finger can read my mind considering I didn't even insult a religion I insulted Turkish women and this ONLY after this one Turkish poster called us "Yugo's" and our women whores...but, that didn't warrant a banning for that Turkish poster...so I guess that's ok.

Its even more interesting when some poster from another board comes here, spams the board constantly, then desides to DIRECTLY insult the Catholic religion and Croatians in general wondering if he entered a Catholic Church in Dubrovnik if he'd get his head chopped off and another bozo desides to chime in by calling our priests pedofiles...and the interesting part...their punishment? Jeeze, they can't post on our board and a 1 week banning...way to be even handed CM's wonderful job.

You have a CM from this board who posted a picture of some cartoon character "Hasan Chop" and said that's how he pictured Turkish men to look...now, why wasn't he banned for a "religious insult?" Reading his mind, I can see that the intent was there...

BUT, what I found worse was this...Ljubo gets mad at a poster because of the avatar that poster had...and yes, I'll single this guy out, Lynx and others deside to get all over him like he was the devil himself...meanwhile, not a peep from the guy when a poster from another board came here and insulted the Catholic faith with that beheading remark...nice work.

Oh and don't delete or edit this because I'll just keep posting it....I'm sure I'll get banned for this now too....

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Welcome back Jure! :proud:

The thing about Dubrovnik is probably true as I believe at some point in history non-Catholics were not even allowed to sleep over in the city (without a special permit of sorts). Fair enough, too.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
TOOOOO MAJSTORE!!

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
BUT, what I found worse was this...Ljubo gets mad at a poster because of the avatar that poster had...and yes, I'll single this guy out, Lynx and others deside to get all over him like he was the devil himself...meanwhile, not a peep from the guy when a poster from another board came here and insulted the Catholic faith with that beheading remark...nice work.
Huh? :confused:

Are you talking about BinRafi3??? If yes, then I stand by what I said 100%. If it was somebody else then I have no idea what you're talking about.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
BUT, what I found worse was this...Ljubo gets mad at a poster because of the avatar that poster had...and yes, I'll single this guy out, Lynx and others deside to get all over him like he was the devil himself...
...and rightfully so.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Huh? :confused:

Are you talking about BinRafi3??? If yes, then I stand by what I said 100%. If it was somebody else then I have no idea what you're talking about.
yeah but you sure kept your trap shut after that insult by that Cigan poster about our Catholic Church....but, hey, to each is own. Rip into Ljubo but put your tail between your legs when we're directly insulted by some junior poofter.

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
yeah but you sure kept your trap shut after that insult by that Cigan poster about our Catholic Church....but, hey, to each is own. Rip into Ljubo buck put your tail between your legs when we're directly insulted by some junior poofter.
What are you on about Jure? :rollani:

"Rip into Ljubo"? More like he ripped into BinRafi3 for no reason whatsoever. I just defended him because it was so unwarranted. BinRafi3 is actually a fan of our NT and his avatar was a compliment. But since I "defended him" I have to respond to every idiotic remark on the forum?

OKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Jure, the Che Guevara of the internets.

I normally ignore (which reads: don't read) the idiotic banter that goes on between the Cros and Serbs on here. But the attack on BinRafi3 was personal and had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with any of the shit you are going on about.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So basically you're saying you pick and chose who you deside to defend and attack. Ljubo stated his opinion and it was based on something Bin Rafi said in the past...he took acception to it. Was he right or wrong, I don't know, but, I saw him get reamed for stating his opinion.

You can ingore what you want and that's cool, but, I would think someone attacking your faith and your people would warrant well at least a one sentence responce like, "What a dick." something like that...but hey, to each is own.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
To be fair JureM, Ljubo never really replies to those same Serb posters either, but rather went nuts on a Croatian NT fan(Bin Rafi). Ljubo is a great poster, but I think he went a lil overboard on that occassion, as do a few other posters. The Serb scum that come to provoke don't even deserve a response from us, but they get one and a ban when they go too far....which happens eventually. They are insignificant.

P.S. Jure what did Rafi say before?

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
So basically you're saying you pick and chose who you deside to defend and attack. Ljubo stated his opinion and it was based on something Bin Rafi said in the past...he took acception to it. Was he right or wrong, I don't know, but, I saw him get reamed for stating his opinion.

You can ingore what you want and that's cool, but, I would think someone attacking your faith and your people would warrant well at least a one sentence responce like, "What a dick." something like that...but hey, to each is own.
I have no idea why you pulled me into your crusade against the internets. I have never "attacked" anyone (ok maybe HajdukSplit, but that was on purely sporting means. :howler:). I don't "pick and choose" as I don't get into the politics. I simply responded to BinRafi being repeatedly called a "TERRORIST!"

You saw that as "stating his opinion" I saw that as an unprovoked attack. So be it.

But I'm hardly going to all of a sudden be on the look out for comments and join in on the popular internet battles/wars some of you (seemingly) relish on here.

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
Ok, so I'm back after an unjust 3 month layoff...which I find interesting because I was banned for "religious insults." Apparantly some deranged CM with an itchy trigger finger can read my mind considering I didn't even insult a religion I insulted Turkish women and this ONLY after this one Turkish poster called us "Yugo's" and our women whores...but, that didn't warrant a banning for that Turkish poster...so I guess that's ok.
welcome back.

and anyways if i can be frank thats your problem jure the guy makes two posts in which he calls us yugos and says serbian women are better looking than croatian at 19:44 cet and 20:22 cet, and just four minutes later, at 20:26 cet, you reply him with a post that eventually got you banned and it turns out the guy's free to say whatever he has but when you say something you get banned straight away. the was going to get punished whether you did make that post or not, but certainly "go kill a kurd" and "serbian women are prettier than croatian women" aren't at the same level.

to be fair i still can't believe you actually felt at two such cheap tricks at winding up people. the guy came in to provoke hoping to start a fight and you ended up giving him more than he hoped for.

Its even more interesting when some poster from another board comes here, spams the board constantly, then desides to DIRECTLY insult the Catholic religion and Croatians in general wondering if he entered a Catholic Church in Dubrovnik if he'd get his head chopped off and another bozo desides to chime in by calling our priests pedofiles...and the interesting part...their punishment? Jeeze, they can't post on our board and a 1 week banning...way to be even handed CM's wonderful job.
was on my vacation when it happened so i won't comment on it.

You have a CM from this board who posted a picture of some cartoon character "Hasan Chop" and said that's how he pictured Turkish men to look...now, why wasn't he banned for a "religious insult?" Reading his mind, I can see that the intent was there...
not a fan of looney tunes i see...you should watch the episode. its called ali baba bunny. when you watch it you'll probably get some more ammo.

once again wasn't here at the time so wouldn't comment on it.

Oh and don't delete or edit this because I'll just keep posting it....I'm sure I'll get banned for this now too....
why would anyone delete it?

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
see, this is place is more fun with JureM around. All we need now is an ero/blast vs. Orkan/Suho argument and we have things back like we like 'em.

That and an IVO post followed by Ljubo's, IVO is the king and the only guy I respect here..and D11 to make a cameo..

come to think of it, where the hekk are Boban2 and Ante these days?

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
the legend is back..:thumbsup: by the way jure m it looks like our mets our going to choke again..:yuck: hey at least we have the isles to look foward too..:howler:

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Welcome back and stay away from politics :)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Welcome back.

But you throw words around rather easily and seem to care only when they bounce back against you.

Lighten up. The one time we argued you sweetly offered up something like "hey Grcki, whatever, go kiss some Cetti @rse." Funny, most of my mates happen to be Cro--so I got a kick out of that one. (I am sure you were joking).

How could you not think the Turci would get offended on here--with the statement you made.

I have great admiration for certain inalienable rights, and the freedom of speech being the most prominent. But certainly, I appreciate objective viewpoints, and not ones that seem to be a little more subjective.

This inclusion of "U" in Avatars is utterly obnoxious as well (not singling you out)--to say the least. Atrocious really. See you [plural form] have to be able to dish and take. That whole thing was beyond me. What was it all about--Someone rightfully was offended by that...and when he mentioned something in return--I think he was warned or banned. Good Lord.
How the heck wouldn't someone be offended by that???

Anyway, it was also unfair that you put that upon Lynx who is quite objective. And if you want to entertain a political discussion, you should do it in PMs, I am sure anyone will be willing to discuss such topics with you--including myself. Peace.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.