Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I'm back! after a 5 day spell at southern Israel, i came back to hurrase all Non-Laziali fans!!! :D

I hope you had a great time here. When i was in the south i saw someone who tried to sell a Lazio shirt (CIRIO). I wanted to buy it but i didn't had the money. After i came back the sirt was gone, so i'll just will have to wait for the time i'll go to the olympico myself! hehe

i'll try to catch up to things and be more involved.

Catch'a Laterz!

Shy

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Welcome back Laziali ATW! I hope the jersey you saw wasn´t a faked one. It is much more sure to buy it in Rome at Lazios official shop, the LAZIO POINT. Look for the topic "Lazios shirt numbers" in this forum (last day or so should be enough). We discussed this topic, too. :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
WELCOME LAZIALI ATW !!!!!!! or should I say SHY :p

How were your holidays ??

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it erased everything i intended to write... damn! :mad:
well... thanks for all of the feedback you guys! I really appreciate it.
i guess sslazio11 asked the only question around here so i'd better answer him - :)
well, in short (coz i'm really pissed off that my computer erased my message...): I never drank (like you told me, :)) though my friends drank a few Tequilas (they were totally drunk..). We spent a lot of time at the Red Sea.
we did the BANANA if you know what it is.. it's the coolest thing to do at the Red Sea! :D
as i said, i saw a Lazio T-Shirt, but i never had enough money at that time, and when i came back he had no shirts. He said he imports them from outside..
i donno what about you guys, but i don't believe him... :)

Anyway! When i'll visit Rome (and i will!) i will buy all of the Lazio Merchandise which my budget will let me! even if it's buying the shirts of all of the players in Lazio (yeah yeah.. even Attilio...:)).

well, that's it! i'll catch in to things as quickly as i can and you'll remember me again :).

and you SHOULD call me SHY! :) or LATW, as you like. :D

Shy

D

·
0 Posts
Welcome back Laziali or Shy or Mozart:):):)
Send me message by Icq.
It is great to have you back:)

·
International
6,519 Posts
ok, SHY :)
It was smart to listen to my advice, nothing happened to u :)

Well, i am soon going to Beograd to visit my family :p

I will tell you my story too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts