Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted here in a long time, and I'm hoping to see that some of those from before remember me :)

Anyhow, I can say that any club would envy the strikeforce Inter have now, with the likes of Recoba, Vieri, Zamorano, Hakan Sukur, Ronaldo, etc. You're basically spoilt for choice, but you need to find the right combination.

On another front, my team Everton have just signed an Italian and an ex-Inter player on top of that! Yes, Pistone is an Everton player now and he will add much strength to our defence. I think he's a great signing, but I'm just asking what do you think of him? Do you think he's a good addition to the Everton squad? :D

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Welcome back and as for Piston he was such a talent butt he has not stood out in any Newcastle game i have seen.

having said that when he played at INTER he prompted Roy Hodgson to sell Roberto Carlos and Hodgson is a pretty sensible guy if you ask me.

mabye the fresh air in liverpool can do him some good and we all know what changing clubs can do for a good player.

Wish him all the best at Everton....i really like this guiy.....just another example of Moratti's lunacy.

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to see that someone remembers me on here :D

You're saying that Pistone is a good signing and Inter should never have let go of him? That means we've got a great signing, then!!

We need someone to take the **** out of the traitor Barmby, as well as shatter Fowler and Owen. We need to sign some Italian players, there are less-well known, cheap but effective ones through Serie A (and even B and C1). This includes youngsters. Walter Smith must see that. Can anyone help with this?

·
Star Player
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, as a player he doesn't have too many weaknesses other than the fact his career's been on the ground. He is a tough yet skilful defender, and I believe we need that as our defence has been rather shoddy at times.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
all the best to everton.

it would be great to see Pistone fulfil his potential.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts