Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if you guys remember me. I used to post here about a year ago. Good to see that most of you are still here.

D.

·
Registered
25,377 Posts
dinamo10 said:
Don't know if you guys remember me. I used to post here about a year ago. Good to see that most of you are still here.

D.
Welcome back! Did you get my PM?

What's new with you?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Welcome back man dinamo10 !! I hope Florida weather is treating you right :) Oh god how I wish i was in florida right now instead of this rainy Vancouver!!

I remember you for posting alot :)

Ai venit si tu acum dupa o infringere dar orcum te apreciez :(

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
dinamo10, not only u r back but your NT coach is also back..

---------------------------------------------------

Romanian national coach changes mind about quitting

BUCHAREST -- Anghel Iordanescu changed his mind on Wednesday just three days after quitting as Romania's coach over the 5-2 home defeat by Denmark in a European qualifier last weekend.

"I have decided to stay as Romania's coach to see out my contract until the last match of the 2004 European campaign," Iordanescu told reporters.

"It will be better for the Romanian team if I remain on the bench rather than leaving."

Last Saturday's defeat was Romania's heaviest in the past 25 years and the team slipped to third in Group Two with six points.

Iordanescu has lost five of his 10 games in charge since taking over for the second time in 2001.

The Romanians' next match is home to Bosnia on June 7.

soccernet :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts