Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I want to thank all of you, (Dm-11 & amo not included)!
A very special thanks to Lochness Monster for keeping me informed all the time.
I must say this forum was on fire while me and Reale were gone, and all thanks to you.

Now about this Dublin-Rome thing, Lochness and a few others know the full story about this, I don't see the reason why everyone should know what happens in my private life, but if that's what it's going to take to clear my name then I'll tell you.
My IP is simply MY IP!!!! Invading someone's privacy is not the most cleverest thing to do, unless that someone reveals things about himself or whomever it may concern on their own free will.
The people on this forum who really know Cecco and Reale will not have any doubts about where we're from, personally I think it's ridiculous selling lies about a location you're from, if I had to make myself out to be someone I'm not I would go elsewhere, believe me.

Jan says he found it strange how come we write english well, if I was on this forum for that reason i would have written bad english, but for what reason? I know it and I will write as I know!!!
Now you'll ask yourselves how come we log on from a Dublin based server? Well now I have to give you a little history of my personal life, which I don't think is right but I will as I said earlier to clear my name!

A few years ago I got married, my wife(italian born in Ireland) lived in Ireland with her parents who owned a reataurant, we transfered over there(the money was alot better than what I was making at home), we stayed a while, and in the meantime there was a chance for expansion(buy other business), the deal was a bit to big for myself to manage, while my inlaws had no intension of buying more property, I asked my brother(Reale) if he wanted in on it,("2 restaurants, italian"), so he came to Ireland and we bought these 2 places, for a while we ran them ourselves, but later we had children(the wives did) and that was no life for a family, so in short, we leased them out and invested elsewhere(I can atleast keep this personal), and then came back home,, now due to business reasons we go over to Dublin very often, we first logged on to the net from the irish server, and now that we go back and forth, we decided to kepp this server for several reasons in which I don't find it ideal to talk about online(private), one reason I can tell you is that having 2 servers(one here, and one in dublin) would cost us more than having the one in Dublin although long distance calls are being made!!!

Now, this is how it is, although as I said before, I don't think it's right that I had to reveal a few private matters, and another thing that I didn't like was the fact that our real names were made public.

P.S. I thought this was necessary to to clear my name which some how was smugged by dirt.
As you know I'm not a kid, but it doesn't matter if you are 10, 15, or 20 or 30, the fact is that behind that computer monitor you are all Laziali and I will treat you all as adults, sometimes my ways might be harsh but as I've proved lately I can even be a nice guy!

The only thing that is fiction behind my pc is my alias which is "CECCO".

Thanks again!!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, Cecco, clap clap clap ;);)

Welcome on board again :p

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I really don't care about your personal life...(who does)
but the reason you got banned(our didn't you?) was bad language wasn't it.

As long as you don't talk that bad anymore i think it's
nice to have you back to Spice up this forum again

ok you can have Crespo as
constalation:rolleyes:
hahahahahahaha

Forza Parma!
oranje v Italy 3-0

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I still don't think I had any choice when revealing your IP number, which btw is shared by thousands and therefore hardly can be called private. Things could maybe have been handled differently, but I still don't see how I could avoid an ongoing saga without letting that information out. Besides I think you forfeit certain rights when you (or someone close to you) places yourself in a situation like this. The situation in itself was rather peculiar I must say and thus it was something which took a lot of time and effort to get resolved without losing it on the floor.

Also please do not interpret the situation as the subject title suggests, namely that if there are many protesting something it will be undone no matter what it is. We obviously listen, but in this case the only two reasons the ban was lifted sooner is explained elsewhere. Should a similar situation present itself will the outcome most likely be different so don't test it...

Anyway welcome back to Cecco and lets get back to normal.

Jan

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
What's more important is, Cecco is here again :) Welcome back !!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah, great to have you back :)

The matter seems to have been resolved, so let's get on.

Now the more and more I believe that I'm the most computer-illiterate person in this forum :eek: (still quite confused about the IP stuff) :confused:

Forza Lazio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts